U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-11-2008, 08:00 AM

12,647 posts, read 9,029,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
I did a search on PUMA and woman and this was the number one hit. Am I missing something?

Puma Woman by Puma
hmmm...here's what I found....

Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2008, 08:05 AM

7,995 posts, read 6,926,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
I did a search on PUMA and woman and this was the number one hit. Am I missing something?

Puma Woman by Puma
All the links (100's) are posted in the first couple of post in this thread.

Dean REALLY needs to listen to these voices and take them into consideration. There is a big train with many surprises headed down the track and neither Obama nor Dean see it.

Old 07-11-2008, 08:15 AM

12,647 posts, read 9,029,504 times
Hmm....how many folks voted in the last election? And this year with record voter registration puma will turn the Presidential election on it's head? wow, This will be interesting...What do they have planned for the GOP Conference?

PUMA is a Non-Partisan group correct?

Old 07-11-2008, 08:15 AM

4,066 posts, read 5,103,693 times
Just read the site. Someone needs a shipment of Haagen-Dasz and elastic waist sweatpants in a major way.

Old 07-11-2008, 08:20 AM

14,697 posts, read 16,214,777 times
Don't worry guys, the Obamababies are just upset because Obama's claims to be a "post partisan uniter" are proving, like his stances on Iraq, FISA, and campaign finance reform.... to be an illusion and not likely to hold water.

Obama is turning out to be about as big a "uniter" as Dubya, and it may be his first real accomplishment of merit.... ever!

Old 07-11-2008, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Don't worry guys, the Obamababies are just upset because Obama's claims to be a "post partisan uniter" are proving, like his stances on Iraq, FISA, and campaign finance reform.... to be an illusion and not likely to hold water.

Obama is turning out to be about as big a "uniter" as Dubya, and it may be his first real accomplishment of merit.... ever!
I agree. I've said in many previous post, Obama reminds me greatly of Dubya. The two are very similar. They both have this flirtation with mixing religion and government, they both see themselves as uniters, though neither are and they both seem to be control freaks. After 8 horrible years of Bush we want 4 horrible years of Obama? Obama is the real continuation of Bush.

Nobama 08!

Old 07-11-2008, 09:04 AM

23,807 posts, read 19,628,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
I agree. I've said in many previous post, Obama reminds me greatly of Dubya. The two are very similar. They both have this flirtation with mixing religion and government, they both see themselves as uniters, though neither are and they both seem to be control freaks. After 8 horrible years of Bush we want 4 horrible years of Obama? Obama is the real continuation of Bush.

Nobama 08!
How do the good residents of Alabama feel about your desire to not allow them to vote this year? Why, what have the done to anyone?

Old 07-11-2008, 10:52 AM

30 posts, read 25,049 times
I have been a member of puma for some time now, beofre Obama got the nodd from the dems. Will Bower, is a reporter that seems to head the group. They are dedicated to opening everyones eyes about Obama. I agree, that the members are not repb. They are independants and dems.....

YouTube - Native Americans Against Obama-How?

Old 07-11-2008, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timepassages View Post
I have been a member of puma for some time now, beofre Obama got the nodd from the dems. Will Bower, is a reporter that seems to head the group. They are dedicated to opening everyones eyes about Obama. I agree, that the members are not repb. They are independants and dems.....

YouTube - Native Americans Against Obama-How?
Very eye opening! Thanks for posting.

PUMA power!!!!

Old 07-11-2008, 12:45 PM

PUMA's have a nice Wikipedia entry:

People United Means Action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections