U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 12:24 AM

16,248 posts, read 21,711,525 times

Advertisements

It is really funny to me that I had no problem finding old video of John McCain losing his temper and cussing people out on You Tube yet the regular media never plays them. You can bet that if Obama cussed and yelled like that, they would get non stop play!

YouTube - John McCain Cursing

YouTube - John McCain Cursing again

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2008, 12:59 AM

1,196 posts, read 4,386,080 times
Those are fake.

Old 07-05-2008, 01:20 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,185,907 times
I reported them to YouTube, clearly they violate their censorship rules.

Old 07-05-2008, 01:46 AM

2,766 posts, read 6,583,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
You can bet that if Obama cussed and yelled like that, they would get non stop play!
Are you kidding?

If he did something like that it would get swept under the carpet to because
he's the Golden Boy to so many people.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:12 AM

30,456 posts, read 35,705,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post
Are you kidding?

If he did something like that it would get swept under the carpet to because
he's the Golden Boy to so many people.
Yup and his campaign I am sure thanks you for that public recognition of his appeal. I have nothing to do with him or his campaign so I can't thank you. I just suspect that there are those who you made smile.

Old 07-05-2008, 01:06 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,694,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave01 View Post
Those are fake.
I don 't believe that those are the words he said. Anybody can put in bleeps and supposed written filthy language McCain allegedly spoke. These are doctored. No question. McCain would have been cut off if he had said what he allegedly said in that first clip. Such language isn't allowed in such a setting without being rebuked. Sorry didn't fool me. Run the actual clips without the bleeps.

Bar none. It's Bob Barr for president 08

Old 07-05-2008, 06:15 PM

4,509 posts, read 3,131,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
It is really funny to me that I had no problem finding old video of John McCain losing his temper and cussing people out on You Tube yet the regular media never plays them. You can bet that if Obama cussed and yelled like that, they would get non stop play!

YouTube - John McCain Cursing

It's really funny to me that you are posting these videos when everyone can tell that they are total fabrications. Do you think that the people here at CD are this stupid?

McCain has said and done some stupid things in his 71 years, just as I'm sure Obama, Clinton, or oh gee, all of us have! Why go digging for things that are not true?

Here's links to the undoctored video for those of you that may wish to see what was really said.

YouTube - John McCain Losing His Cool

Since your second and third are the same, I post one link.

YouTube - McCain Why Are You So Angry?

Old 07-05-2008, 07:39 PM

16,248 posts, read 21,711,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
It's really funny to me that you are posting these videos when everyone can tell that they are total fabrications. Do you think that the people here at CD are this stupid?

McCain has said and done some stupid things in his 71 years, just as I'm sure Obama, Clinton, or oh gee, all of us have! Why go digging for things that are not true?

Here's links to the undoctored video for those of you that may wish to see what was really said.

YouTube - John McCain Losing His Cool

Since your second and third are the same, I post one link.

YouTube - McCain Why Are You So Angry?
I didn't know that they were fake. They sounded pretty real to me.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:49 PM

8,575 posts, read 6,509,132 times
there was a video on youtube at one point of barack obama losing his temper. it isn't on there anymore. hmmm. I think both of these nutjobs are insane, but I think that these videos are fake.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:59 PM

10,739 posts, read 32,219,073 times
Kind of funny that its a woman he is cussing at. He feels pretty comfortable talking smack like that too women, his wife is a C. He disgusts me frankly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or