U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-07-2008, 04:09 PM
 
Location: Jonquil City (aka Smyrna) Georgia- by Atlanta
16,248 posts, read 20,593,561 times
Reputation: 3587

Advertisements

My daughter who graduated from McEachern High will be going to see him. I cannot because I have to work. But I wish I could!


No More Tickets For Obama Town Hall Meeting In Georgia Tuesday - News Story - WSB Atlanta (http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16798308/detail.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-07-2008, 05:56 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,791,262 times
Reputation: 620
I hope she can personally meet obama.

Btw, i'm really surprised you have a job, i thought all obama supporters don't have jobs or work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-07-2008, 05:59 PM
 
10,267 posts, read 5,407,264 times
Reputation: 3101
I hope she gets to ask him a smart question and gets a straight answer...whatever topic is important to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-07-2008, 06:00 PM
 
Location: OC, CA
3,309 posts, read 5,032,294 times
Reputation: 645
If his plane is working.

Why is he wasting his time in GA?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-07-2008, 06:01 PM
 
Location: USA
881 posts, read 1,408,919 times
Reputation: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
My daughter who graduated from McEachern High will be going to see him. I cannot because I have to work. But I wish I could!


No More Tickets For Obama Town Hall Meeting In Georgia Tuesday - News Story - WSB Atlanta (http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16798308/detail.html - broken link)


Better get the Kool-Aid ready.

This show how BAD the education system is in the USA right now. Kids know nothing of history and academics and are brain-washed by liberal teachers. They are puppets created and molded by liberal teachers from birth to be Socialist robots.

No wonder people criticize public schools!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-07-2008, 07:01 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,863,084 times
Reputation: 6156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Better get the Kool-Aid ready.

This show how BAD the education system is in the USA right now. Kids know nothing of history and academics and are brain-washed by liberal teachers. They are puppets created and molded by liberal teachers from birth to be Socialist robots.

No wonder people criticize public schools!!
...is this because the town hall meeting is going to be held in a high school...?




How fun for your daughter, KevK! Wish you could be there, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2008, 12:50 AM
 
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
7,731 posts, read 11,945,587 times
Reputation: 5939
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Obama Will Be At OUR High School Tomorrow
My sympathies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2008, 12:57 AM
 
Location: Houston, Texas
10,425 posts, read 43,523,011 times
Reputation: 10329
He is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry.

Hey if you see the clown, the one who keeps on saying " we need change we need change we need change we need change", can you ask him just what this change is? Because he never told anyone yet but everyone keeps on cheering when he says it. I wonder if he knows what change he is even talking about.

I know I know I know. He is going to change churches. Yea yea yea that's it !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2008, 12:58 AM
 
Location: los angeles
5,031 posts, read 11,056,046 times
Reputation: 1477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Better get the Kool-Aid ready.

This show how BAD the education system is in the USA right now. Kids know nothing of history and academics and are brain-washed by liberal teachers. They are puppets created and molded by liberal teachers from birth to be Socialist robots.

No wonder people criticize public schools!!


Only because people like you managed to graduate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2008, 02:55 AM
 
Location: San Diego
2,311 posts, read 2,456,355 times
Reputation: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Better get the Kool-Aid ready.

This show how BAD the education system is in the USA right now. Kids know nothing of history and academics and are brain-washed by liberal teachers. They are puppets created and molded by liberal teachers from birth to be Socialist robots.

No wonder people criticize public schools!!
First, please give me real examples of liberal teachers influencing our youth; second please give me a quantifiable reason that you understand history and/or academics more then kids now. To play the antagonist, what would your argument be if most grade school teachers in the country where found to be conservative? Would they still be puppets created and molded by conservative teachers from birth to be neo-con robots?

And the pendulum swings between the extremists like yourself who hate the opposing extremists while the majority manages to sit back in disgrace for having to justify it's own means to either extreme. Maybe you are as wrong as "they" are? Maybe everyone else who doesn't agree with you is tired of hearing how "wright" you are. Maybe you should actually respect our intellectual abilities to determine who we want to run our country without taking pointless (and obviously transparent) cheapshots against your opponent.

I have no intention to vote for either of the major party candidates this cycle, but I honestly threw-up in my mouth when I found this board and the vitriol towards someones middle name. The members who are so deluded are disgusting. What is wrong with you? Would you deny a doctor willing to perform surgery on you because of his middle name?

Grow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top