U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you believe about the real McCain?
I believe McCain has a dark side 7 58.33%
I believe McCain do not have a dark side 3 25.00%
I am not sure 0 0%
It does not matter to me 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 11:32 PM

365 posts, read 465,231 times

Advertisements

Are there anyone out there who is courageous enough to tell the true dark side of McCain?

Will "his" keep things under the rug until he's elected, or will "his" care enough for this nation to want what is best and let the cat out of the bag?

I think it is time that the Americans learn the real McCain: The "McCain" that is capable of going totally south, not just with calling his wife names, or cussing, etc., but the one that is subject to loose it totally and freak out in the midst of a messed-up economy. The one that would send us to another war without thinking with sound judgement. This man will laugh even when it's not funny... and cry when he should be laughing. Shouldn't we be question this hero mental capacity? Is he capable of running this nation? Is his experiences the very thing that may hurt this nation, after all, P.O.W. and war experiences can flare-up some strange behaviors and actions. Don't you feel that this is the biggest gamble ever been placed on a table by taking a chance with McCain. Sure we honor his sacrifices he made, we recognize his experiences - but what about the side effects that come with it? We must remember that you are getting a lot more than military and war experiences when you get the real McCain, undoubtly, we are getting some side effects also.

None of "his" wants to share whether or not he has received mental treatments as a result of what he has gone through. This is a very important subject that must not be ignored. This man has already shown a temper in public, he has already shown that he looses control sometimes, he has already shown that he loves to retaliate, he has already shown that he gets upset easily, he has already shown that he has very little consideration and mercy, he has already shown selfishness, etc. Is this what the American people want, I don't think so! This is a clear indication that the real McCain would not put the American people first - but rather his own selfish desires (sounds like Bush somewhat huh?).

If the real McCain stood up, could we afford to have this man as the next President of this great nation? I don't know about you, but I don't want the U.S. to become like other nations, especially like Iroc, etc. But if we settle for someone such as McCain who might just run this nation as if it was "merely a nightmare, so get over it," .......is not my idea desires for a place to live. Trust me, I truely give great honor for all his accomplishments, but there is too much at estate to over-look such matters.

We talk about Obama having no experiences and McCain having experiences, but I love peace, freedom, and happiness and I don't think this is what we would get with the real McCain. I rather have a man with no experiences and good judgement rather than have a man with experiences and complications. Sure this is only my opinion, and it may not be worth 29 cent and a cup of coffee, but at least I am entitle to my opinion and so are you.

So the question remains: Will the real McCain please stand up? Now you are entitled to your opinion? Do you fear McCain's dark side? Just how much do you really know about the real McCain? Are you willing to take such a chance that could ruin this nation? Just how danger is it to have a nation ran by someone who just may not be mentally capable??? If you think Bush was bad, wait until the real McCain stand up!!!! What's your take, U.S. wants to know????? In advance, thanks for sharing the real danger!

Does the real McCain have a dark side that would be a danger to the U.S, "YES or NO"??? Explain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 11:33 PM

10,833 posts, read 11,587,720 times
McCain is really Slim Shady

Old 07-07-2008, 11:37 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,037,182 times
This poll is TOTALLY deceptive because it says "I believe McCain do not have a dark side."

Haha. People say this to me all the time when i make a grammar error in the polls.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:43 PM

10,833 posts, read 11,587,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
This poll is TOTALLY deceptive because it says "I believe McCain do not have a dark side."

Haha. People say this to me all the time when i make a grammar error in the polls.
You must be an ignorant redneck conservative. You know we can't spell and all.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:59 PM

365 posts, read 465,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post

I'm famous for grammar errors in my polls; on the other hand, I'm good in math: I know 1+1=the real McCain has a dark side!

Old 07-08-2008, 01:00 AM

22,161 posts, read 26,671,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
McCain is really Slim Shady
Well, that's better than Slick Willy.

Old 07-08-2008, 01:13 AM

2,057 posts, read 3,032,464 times
Chigga chigga chigga Slim Johnny.

They all have dark sides... We all have dark sides. The people who pretend to be nice all the time use passive-aggression to relieve the anger that openly aggressive people relieve when appropriate.

I like McCain acting like a man when someone pulls something rather than Obama's pansie crying about every misperceived violation... what an emo, eh?

Old 07-08-2008, 10:05 AM

29,465 posts, read 33,766,374 times
Are you trying to tell me it is really Darth McCain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or