U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 01:38 AM

2,022 posts, read 2,728,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
I agree that those liberal news outlets are stupid.

The same goes for Michael Moron.
You and I will clearly never be on the same page, I mean, your byline reads "Fox News Rules" so... Let's strike a deal, if you never sing the praises of Mann Coulter ever again on CD I will likewise never sing the praises of Michael Moron again on CD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2008, 02:06 AM

4,148 posts, read 5,272,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
I'm sorry but I really don't want to talk to you. You're a horrible homo. I've never met any person from a minority group who actually wished for less rights that most Americans. So, talk to the hand because the wrist is pissed.
Haha a horrible homo?

What rights are the ones that I don't want?

I'm glad one can have a conversation. Take you loose pathetic wrist else where.

Old 07-19-2008, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Haha a horrible homo?

What rights are the ones that I don't want?

I'm glad one can have a conversation. Take you loose pathetic wrist else where.
You said you didn't support gay marriage. Um yeah, that's like a black man saying he doesn't believe in integration. You keep calling me pathetic, even before I called you a bad homo you called me pathetic while saying I was angry and unclassy. Isn't it a bit pathetic that you have to resort to calling me pathetic over and over?

Old 07-19-2008, 02:18 AM

18,443 posts, read 16,327,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
You and I will clearly never be on the same page, I mean, your byline reads "Fox News Rules" so...
So? It does rule!

Quote:
Let's strike a deal,
Yeah, let's strike a deal... don't call me stupid and I won't call you stupid. Besides, it is against the rules of this board.

Quote:
if you never sing the praises of Mann Coulter ever again on CD I will likewise never sing the praises of Michael Moron again on CD
Can't compare, because Coulter never made a "documentary" with 59 errors in it.

Old 07-19-2008, 09:35 AM

41,267 posts, read 25,016,188 times
Quote:
You keep calling me pathetic, even before I called you a bad homo you called me pathetic while saying I was angry and unclassy. Isn't it a bit pathetic that you have to resort to calling me pathetic over and over?
Truth is painful.

Old 07-19-2008, 09:48 AM

509 posts, read 429,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
He is really a champion of health care? He obviously does not care at all about health care just look at the clown.
He is not my hero, he uses the same tactics Fox employs, the Selective use of facts.

Old 07-19-2008, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
So? It does rule!

Yeah, let's strike a deal... don't call me stupid and I won't call you stupid. Besides, it is against the rules of this board.

Can't compare, because Coulter never made a "documentary" with 59 errors in it.
No, but her books certainly lack a fact-checker.

Old 07-19-2008, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Truth is painful.
Not really. We're all pretty pathetic sitting on this board lobbing insults back and forth at each other over two people we've never met just because one is a Democrat and one is a Republican. But I think I got off easy considering that there are three or four people on this board (not naming names) who post ten new threads a day about the evils of either candidate with no facts to back up their assertions.

Old 07-19-2008, 10:36 AM
NCN

14,087 posts, read 12,486,704 times
I usually move on when it is Obama is speaking. But every once in a while I will stop and try to listen to him when he is addressing a huge crowd. I just want to hear what the masses have heard.

Usually my reaction to what he says is, "Now tell me something I didn't know." He spends his whole speech stating the obvious. No solutions! He just tells you what the problem is. I already know what the problems in America are, I want to know what he plans to do about it beyond "change."

When someone is talking about "change," you better keep what is not working too well or know what the changes will be. I don't want us to go from the frying pan into the fire.

Old 07-19-2008, 10:49 AM

1,182 posts, read 2,753,798 times
Haven't read the whole thread, but someone summed it up nicely...Obama needs to grow a spine!

Here's a man who wants to be President of the greatest country in the world, but he can't handle criticism from outsiders, and he can't seem to make a decision without announcing his regrets thereafter. What's he going to do if he were actually elected, once the late-night talk show hosts make him part of their comedy routine? Bush, love him or hate him, has been taking the shots for the past 7 years, but I haven't heard him crying for Jay or Dave or Newsweek to stop!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections