Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 08:01 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,845,782 times

Advertisements

yeah, but my point is a criminal is a criminal. it didn't matter what color the people were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
That was a snowball effect. Most of the people rioting only wanted to steal...they could have cared less about the politics.

Old 07-18-2008, 08:03 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Will Whites? He has many more white supporters than Black.

Would you ask these folks that question?
Wish I spoke whatever language that is so I could find out what that was from...

Nachrichten und aktuelle Informationen aus Politik, Wirtschaft, Sport und Kultur - WELT ONLINE

Old 07-18-2008, 08:11 AM

look at all the followers. look at him pumping his fist in the air. kind of reminds me of someone. who was that guy? I think he was from germany. hmmm, around the 1940's. I bet you barack is pumping that fist in the air and chanting to the zombies, "Laßt uns niemals der Pflicht vergessen, welche wir auf uns genommen haben."

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Will Whites? He has many more white supporters than Black.

Would you ask these folks that question?

Old 07-18-2008, 08:44 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Boyardee View Post
If Obama doesn't get elected, will Blacks call "Fraud" and riot?
No, actually we won't call "Fraud" we'll yell "FREE MR. CLARK" as we do smash-n-grabs at Best Buy.

Old 07-18-2008, 08:46 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
I'm white & if they do, I'll be right along w/them!

Old 07-18-2008, 08:49 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Wish I spoke whatever language that is so I could find out what that was from...

Nachrichten und aktuelle Informationen aus Politik, Wirtschaft, Sport und Kultur - WELT ONLINE
It looks like the set of pics from his rally in Oregon.

Obama Draws Record Crowd in Oregon - The Caucus - Politics - New York Times Blog

Old 07-18-2008, 08:50 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,313,991 times
Quote:
If there is evidence of voter fraud, I would think that all patriotic Americans will want to riot. And why not, the democratic process--that thing that all patriotic Americans supposedly care about--is being undermined. In short, the very essence of our country is being attacked, and I know that all patriotic Americans would want to protect that. So why single out blacks? Oh yeah, I forgot this is CD and the original post has no concern whatsoever with American democracy, the OP was meant to be nothing but another "pile on the blacks" thread.

Old 07-18-2008, 08:53 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,313,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
look at all the followers. look at him pumping his fist in the air. kind of reminds me of someone. who was that guy? I think he was from germany. hmmm, around the 1940's. I bet you barack is pumping that fist in the air and chanting to the zombies, "Laßt uns niemals der Pflicht vergessen, welche wir auf uns genommen haben."
Sounds like you have experience with that kind of thing, (i.e. racist demagoguery).

Old 07-18-2008, 08:56 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
If there is evidence of voter fraud, I would think that all patriotic Americans will want to riot. And why not, the democratic process--that thing that all patriotic Americans supposedly care about--is being undermined. In short, the very essence of our country is being attacked, and I know that all patriotic Americans would want to protect that. So why single out blacks? Oh yeah, I forgot this is CD and the original post has no concern whatsoever with American democracy, the OP was meant to be nothing but another "pile on the blacks" thread.
Pile on the blacks? What they do that here? I don't believe it!

You know it's funny to me how every time I start a thread that mentions racial concerns, people say "we're sorry your ancestors we're slaves - which they weren't. Not US slaves anyway; my ancestors were Egyptians - but stop being a victim and get over it! Stop watching Spike Lee movies and listening to Sean Combs and eating fried chicken. Take responsibilty for yourself."

Then two seconds later they start a thread saying "will black people riot"

Yes they will. Your neighbor, whom you wave at every day before running back to make sure that all your car doors are locked, is going to break in your house, eat your food, slap your mama, kick your dog and steal your wife. Actually your wife will probably willingly go you know all women want is a thug in their life: D

Run, quickly.

Old 07-18-2008, 08:58 AM

nah, it's called google brainiac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
Sounds like you have experience with that kind of thing, (i.e. racist demagoguery).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections