Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 03:58 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
Because we dont want to bow to more govt pressures and do as they say. We dont ever want to pull out a prayer rug 4 times a day.
Oh, I agree with your fears!!!!

Afterall, look how this whole country became Catholic and is ruled by the Pope since John Kennedy was president!!! So your fears are true!!! Better post more anti-Obama crap to save this country !!!!!

I am an atheist and think "Ave Maria" is so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes....

So Obama has a diversified background...that's a plus..... Maybe that's why he isn't as narrow-minded, biased, racist,bigoted, stupid, as SOME people are......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 04:05 PM

365 posts, read 525,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I'm not sure why it matters if he's muslim or not.

You are definitely "smarter than a 5th grader!" get me!

Old 07-18-2008, 06:07 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
So we are now holding responsible what a man does in his childhood. I guess all of you McCain supporters had perfect childhoods and never got introuble or went to a foreign country.

Old 07-18-2008, 10:50 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,762,054 times
Quote:
Because we dont want to bow to more govt pressures and do as they say. We dont ever want to pull out a prayer rug 4 times a day.
Ok lets break down and dissect this idiocy.

Assuming for a minute that Obama is in that this closeted orthodox Muslim that prays to Mecca 5 times a day (its 5, not 4)...dont you think this would have caught the attention of the media by now?

Furthermore, also assuming that Obama is a closeted orthodox Muslim...wouldn't he be essentially spitting in the face of Allah by praying to Christ? Surely, anyone who knows anything about religion would understand that a Muslim praying to a false god is probably the worst of the worst of sins. No self respecting religious person regardless of Judiasm, Christianity or Islam (all of which are separated by a few minor details) would spit in the face of their god simply for gain....unless you count Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:04 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,658,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
Ok lets break down and dissect this idiocy.

Assuming for a minute that Obama is in that this closeted orthodox Muslim that prays to Mecca 5 times a day (its 5, not 4)...dont you think this would have caught the attention of the media by now?

Furthermore, also assuming that Obama is a closeted orthodox Muslim...wouldn't he be essentially spitting in the face of Allah by praying to Christ? Surely, anyone who knows anything about religion would understand that a Muslim praying to a false god is probably the worst of the worst of sins. No self respecting religious person regardless of Judiasm, Christianity or Islam (all of which are separated by a few minor details) would spit in the face of their god simply for gain....unless you count Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell.
Your actually quite right. But no more right then Barry Hussiens church/s who preach so much hate that you can cut it with a knife. I never heard of a church that preaches so much hate except one I cant mention here. Hussien said he made a mistake going to that church. Yea for 23 freaken years? He has more faces then Sharpton, farrakhan and Jackson combined.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:07 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,762,054 times
Im pretty sure Fred Phelps is far more hateful. There are plenty of churches that spew ignorance and hatred in the "name of Jesus".

Furthermore when people talk about his church and how terrible his church is and oh my god his church and church church church...how can they honestly follow that up by saying how he is a closet Muslim?

Old 07-18-2008, 11:24 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,703,371 times
Quote:
Your actually quite right. But no more right then Barry Hussiens church/s who preach so much hate that you can cut it with a knife. I never heard of a church that preaches so much hate except one I cant mention here. Hussien said he made a mistake going to that church. Yea for 23 freaken years? He has more faces then Sharpton, farrakhan and Jackson combined.
Who's Barry Hussien? Are you trying to spell Barack Hussein Obama? I think it's funny that certain anti-Obama fear- and hate-mongers like to include his middle name every time they mention him...like it means anything...as if anyone besides them (the mongers) gives a crap that he shares the name Hussein with millions of other people in the world. So juvenile.

And it's Hussein, not Hussien. I mean, if you're gonna mock it, at least spell it correctly.

Last edited by Politico; 07-18-2008 at 11:34 PM..

Old 07-19-2008, 12:00 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,479,163 times
Quote:
Senator Obama is running for President, not Sultan.

Old 07-19-2008, 02:21 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,854,871 times
Ah, demagoguery at its finest. If this is typical of Repub strategy, then it's no wonder they're in for an ass kicking this year.

Really, this Bull**** Limbaughesque brand of politics is getting quite tiring. At least try something new, if you did that, you might even win over some new voters instead of bleeding them to the Dems.

Old 07-19-2008, 05:53 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So we are now holding responsible what a man does in his childhood. I guess all of you McCain supporters had perfect childhoods and never got introuble or went to a foreign country.
No I'm holding Obama responsible for sitting in that church as an adult with his wife and kids for over 20 years!!!. For being friends with terrorists as an adult, showing all his lack of judgment as an adult and not having much experience as an adult and having a huge lack of judgment skills as an adult!!!!!

His mom made the decision to put him in a muslim school and that is not Obama's decision but as an adult he could have been honest about it and not making up lies, because now we are wondering why he is lying, what is he hidding?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections