Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 10:22 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I'M TALKING ABOUT OBAMA"
For they have unfairly spoken against an African man, and I'm not talking about Jeremiah Wright; I'm talking about Obama. For God said, "Even though you may think this or that, there is an element of righteousness inside of him to reach out for Jesus. Therefore, I will sway it next week," says the Spirit of God, "and I will cause My man, My power--to exalt in the White House what is necessary to declare victory. For this time, I shall rise up and I shall make known who I am in a way that I have never done it in this nation," says the Lord.
The ElijahList - Prophetic Words and Prophecies

Quote:
it was in colour and sound. I saw “myself” at a function in the Whitehouse. "I" was sitting on the front row at the end. It was a position of considerable influence and privilege. It seemed that "I" was meant to be there as someone who was close to the President and knew him as a close friend. "I" felt comfortable sitting in the position. A number of dignitaries to my right sat next to the President of the USA, Senator Barack Obama (African-American with Kenyan father and white American mother). He was seated in the middle of the front row with his wife to his left. In front of us was the main hall which was full of people who were there to listen to him speak, just as I have seen often on Television, whenever the President was addressing the international press in the White House hall. I knew within the dream that he was the President. As "I" looked on, he turned to "me" and called my name, and "I" stood up and respectfully bowed and said, "Mr. President", in acknowledgement and then “I” sat down. Then the dream ended.

Senator Obama will become the first ever African-American President. In the dream, "my presence" figuratively most likely represents some important individual in America who has an inside knowledge of how the events leading to election of Obama happened. From my vantage point in the dream and the fact that the President acknowledged "my presence” before dignitaries suggests that the individual I was representing was a close confidant to the President. This person is significant enough to Senator Obama giving him the right to be officially acknowledged at the White House before the American people.

The dream was towards the end of November which is timely because the US Presidential elections will be held in November 2008. By the end of that month the results of the elections would be known.

This dream occurred even before Senator Barack Obama has decided to stand for the Presidency. Most commentators are saying he is too inexperienced to enter the race or that America is still not ready for an African-American President of the USA.

USA

There have been crazier threads started done this right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2008, 10:52 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,856,042 times
Can I throw up now??????

Obama and his religious followers / religious talk is getting VERY SCARY!!!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2008, 10:53 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
"The dream was towards the end of November which is timely because the US Presidential elections will be held in November 2008. By the end of that month the results of the elections would be known."

Haha, yeah mostly.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Can I throw up now??????

Obama and his religious followers / religious talk is getting VERY SCARY!!!!!!!!
These arent partisan folks. They're not Obama followers. They're God followers, and God seems to have laid down the mandate.

You might try clicking that USA link the OP posted to find out what the Lord has in store for YOU!

Old 07-30-2008, 11:06 AM

1,113 posts, read 1,814,425 times
Hallelujah!

Old 07-30-2008, 11:54 AM

237 posts, read 298,599 times
Now could god please tell me where to find cheap gas? i need some right now

Old 07-30-2008, 12:03 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
These arent partisan folks. They're not Obama followers. They're God followers, and God seems to have laid down the mandate.

You might try clicking that USA link the OP posted to find out what the Lord has in store for YOU!
Kim Clement is a Christian evangelist, musician, and prophet closely associated with the Word of Faith movement within the pentecostal Christian church. Clement has appeared on the Trinity Broadcasting Network multiple times and has personally visited the White House at the request of U.S. President George W. Bush.

I don't think Bush would like what this guy is saying now!

Old 07-30-2008, 12:05 PM

Maybe it has to do with the End Times. I didnt read far enough.

Old 07-30-2008, 02:45 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Kim Clement is a Christian evangelist, musician, and prophet closely associated with the Word of Faith movement within the pentecostal Christian church. Clement has appeared on the Trinity Broadcasting Network multiple times and has personally visited the White House at the request of U.S. President George W. Bush.

I don't think Bush would like what this guy is saying now!

Clement is yet another lying prophet on TBN that has been proven
wrong countless times
he is as false as a three dollar bill
right up there with all the other nuts on TBN like Kenneth Copeland
and Joel Osteen
give me a break

Old 07-30-2008, 02:47 PM

1,113 posts, read 1,814,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
Clement is yet another lying prophet on TBN that has been proven
wrong countless times
he is as false as a three dollar bill
right up there with all the other nuts on TBN like Kenneth Copeland
and Joel Osteen
give me a break
You mean there aren't lying "prophets"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections