Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 06:05 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,562,354 times

Advertisements

traffic light don't worry about McBush and his negative ads the old fool will bury himself soon enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2008, 06:33 AM

509 posts, read 691,477 times
McCain's transformation is complete & so sad.
The Bush tactics "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS"
is now in full use.
I did not understand how the religious right supported Bush when he engaged in it. I think for alternative issues.
I wonder if the religious right will support McCain's
"THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS" campaign even though some of the other issues are not there?

Old 08-01-2008, 06:40 AM

48,124 posts, read 21,999,038 times
Not the NYTimes but the conservative "Wall Street Journal" asks the question this morning that all America is wondering.... "Is John McCain Stupid? Is John McCain losing it?" The editorial then goes on to present the mistakes, and misstatements and double flip flops of the past week. Wonder Land - WSJ.com

Old 08-01-2008, 06:42 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,562,354 times
elston when McCain starts blaming Obama for high gas prices he has lost it.

Old 08-01-2008, 06:48 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,975,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traffic_light View Post
strategy to steal these votes

Wow, I will never vote for McCain or Obama...but people like you are one of the reasons I wont vote for Obama. So arrogant that you think the only way for McCain to get votes is to "steal" them?

The closed minded followers of Obama, like yourself, and even Obama himself are so blind to the fact that not everyone likes, and/or buys into his f'ing rainbows and sunshine that he is blowing out his A $ $.

Like I said, I wont vote for either, but if one of them has to win I hope its McCain because some people need to relize that not everyone wants the same things these Obama supporters want.

Old 08-01-2008, 06:50 AM

1,113 posts, read 1,814,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Wow, I will never vote for McCain or Obama...but people like you are one of the reasons I wont vote for Obama. So arrogant that you think the only way for McCain to get votes is to "steal" them?

The closed minded followers of Obama, like yourself, and even Obama himself are so blind to the fact that not everyone likes, and/or buys into his f'ing rainbows and sunshine that he is blowing out his A $ $.

Like I said, I wont vote for either, but if one of them has to win I hope its McCain because some people need to relize that not everyone wants the same things these Obama supporters want.
So it's MORE reasonable to vote for McCain just to stick it to the Obama supporters?

Old 08-01-2008, 06:53 AM

2,153 posts, read 5,537,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsburg View Post
So it's MORE reasonable to vote for McCain just to stick it to the Obama supporters?
Or because of the fact that our country will come out more f'd up in 4 yrs if Obama is at the helm.

Old 08-01-2008, 06:59 AM

1,113 posts, read 1,814,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls5555 View Post
Or because of the fact that our country will come out more f'd up in 4 yrs if Obama is at the helm.
If that's your opinion that makes a lot more sense than
Quote:
I hope its McCain because some people need to relize that not everyone wants the same things these Obama supporters want.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Like I said, Im not voting for either.

On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 making the most capable and effective leader, Id say Obama is a 3 and McCain is a 4. So its not that I want McCain to win just to "stick it" to anyone, in the end I find him slightly better...but an additional positive side effect for me would be the fact that Obama supporters would have to face up to the fact "change and hope" doesnt mean the same thing to everyone.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:01 AM

Quote:
If that's your opinion that makes a lot more sense than
So everyone should want the same things Obama supporters want?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections