U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:33 AM
 
7,811 posts, read 5,958,199 times
Reputation: 2459
Default Michelle Shaniqua Obama

What is Michelle Obama's middle name? Just curious. Haven't officially heard her middle name, but if you type:

"Michelle Shaniqua Obama" in Google, it pulls up numerous articles.

Is Shaniqua her real middle name?

 
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:36 AM
 
Location: Philly, Philly
932 posts, read 1,023,119 times
Reputation: 329
Wow..really?

Do we really have to sink to new lows by researching middle names? Did you do the same for Cindy McCain?

What is your point?
 
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:37 AM
 
Location: NJ/NY
10,522 posts, read 10,117,450 times
Reputation: 2598
The reason that comes up in google is because that is a stereotypical "black" name and people are using that to mock her race.

Her full name is Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama.

Cindy Lou Hensley McCain is Mccain's.
 
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:39 AM
 
7,811 posts, read 5,958,199 times
Reputation: 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
The reason that comes up in google is because that is a stereotypical "black" name and people are using that to mock her race.

Her full name is Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama.

Cindy Lou Hensley McCain is Mccain's.

Thanks for the honest answers.
 
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:39 AM
 
35,000 posts, read 20,707,329 times
Reputation: 6073
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
The reason that comes up in google is because that is a stereotypical "black" name and people are using that to mock her race.

Her full name is Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama.

Cindy Lou Hensley McCain is Mccain's.
Aw, you're no fun.
 
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:40 AM
 
35,000 posts, read 20,707,329 times
Reputation: 6073
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Haven't officially heard her middle name, but if you type:

"Michelle Shaniqua Obama" in Google, it pulls up numerous articles.
 
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:42 AM
 
Location: Orlando, FL
12,153 posts, read 9,538,179 times
Reputation: 6316
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
What is Michelle Obama's middle name? Just curious. Haven't officially heard her middle name, but if you type:

"Michelle Shaniqua Obama" in Google, it pulls up numerous articles.

Is Shaniqua her real middle name?
You've just stooped to a new level [mod cut]. Yeah, all black girls are named Shaniqua. I hope for your safety you don't say any of the stupid stuff you say on here in public

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-01-2008 at 09:34 AM.. Reason: be nice!
 
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:49 AM
 
7,811 posts, read 5,958,199 times
Reputation: 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
You've just stooped to a new level of stupid. Yeah, all black girls are named Shaniqua. I hope for your safety you don't say any of the stupid stuff you say on here in public
Listen miss thing, Google is what brought it up and brought it to my attention. I never knew her middle name and Michelle Shaniqua Obama is ALL over Google. If you have a problem with names on Google, either tell people to change their names or take it up with Google.

It's a name. Shaniqua. Obviously you have some serious kind of chip......
 
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:51 AM
 
Location: Cary, NC
1,113 posts, read 1,067,694 times
Reputation: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Listen miss thing, Google is what brought it up and brought it to my attention. I never knew her middle name and Michelle Shaniqua Obama is ALL over Google. If you have a problem with names on Google, either tell people to change their names or take it up with Google.

It's a name. Shaniqua. Obviously you have some serious kind of chip......
It's a name. Hussein. Obviously you have some serious kind of chip......
 
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:53 AM
 
Location: NJ/NY
10,522 posts, read 10,117,450 times
Reputation: 2598
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Listen miss thing, Google is what brought it up and brought it to my attention. I never knew her middle name and Michelle Shaniqua Obama is ALL over Google. If you have a problem with names on Google, either tell people to change their names or take it up with Google.

It's a name. Shaniqua. Obviously you have some serious kind of chip......
But if you just search on Michelle Obama biography, you can find her middle name very, very easily.

Searching Michelle Obama Middle Name didn't bring up Shaniqua for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top