U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 12:09 AM

2,215 posts, read 2,292,552 times
Default How stupid can Obama really be????

Just when he is falling like a rock in the polls, this stupid nuts comes out with a lame brain new idea.

He wants to give 1,000 checks out to everyone under the sun.

Just a few months ago he was making fun of the fact that most households would be getting an average of 600.00 and what did this idiot say? What is 600.00 going to do to help these families?

So this moron flip flopping idiot now comes out with the same idea because he knew it worked to help people some and didn't again have to guts to say he was wrong and then finds out that is was a good thing an popular with the people and now thinks this is a grand idea?

Here is the kicker, he wants to pay for the 1,000 checks with money raised by putting a windfall profit tax on oil companies. Doesn't this idiot know economics? What will happen if you do this Baby Barry? Your will be making that 1,000 check worthless because the oil companies will go on to pass those EXPENSES onto us.

People are not as stupid as you think barry, keep your 1000.00 we dont want it if we have to pay out 3000 to get the 1000.

Another case where he was wrong and now has flipped over to thinking he has some big idea of his own.

What is he trying to do buy more votes?

How stupid is this guy? He is so lost when it comes to making a decision.

Yes another poor decision by baby barry.

Who said he wasn't a tax monger, he want to tax everyone and anything that moves.

Keep your lousy 1000, most of us don't need it barry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2008, 01:44 AM

11,355 posts, read 7,812,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Just when he is falling like a rock in the polls, this stupid nuts comes out with a lame brain new idea.

Did you get a check from Bush this year? Did you cash it?

Old 08-02-2008, 02:07 AM

10,781 posts, read 14,516,391 times
Default Here's my 3 cemtavps

I come from a long line of military, Today they are in the air and on the ground. They all agree on a couple of things. One of them is that no US Senator is qualitifed to be President during time of war. Most pf them think along the lines that I do. A guy that has killed to live, a guy that saw his best buddy killed, a guy that saw women and children killed. a guy who was severely wounded, a guy who was captured and rescued are all effected emotionally; it lasts a lifetime. It's called PTSD. They do not like big crowds; the don't like their back exposed; they don't like being out of their comfort zone. They do not handle stress well. They are constantly on alert 'for the enemy'. Wives desert the marriage bed because of the violent nightmares. Drugs, alcohol, dvorce, suicide and psychotherapy is common among these warrior families.

Come November, unless something drastic changes, we will vote for two men. Both had white mothers. One is black, one is white. One is old, one is young. One undertands economics, one doesn't. Onr took s Jew to the Middle-East, one didn't. One knows the difference between the Sunni and Shiite tribes. the other didn't. One likes big crowds, the other prefers small invitation-only town meetings. One is willing to talk to the enemy to make America safer, one is not. One was too young to serve in a war, the other was captured, tortured, betrayed his country and is still apologizing to his dead father. One wants to build a bi-partisan White Houes, the other doesn't. And then there is the nanny Karl Rove. Does anyone really want him back in the White House making the decisions.

Old 08-02-2008, 05:33 AM

7,993 posts, read 6,772,237 times
WAIT, WAIT......Didn't Obama bash Bush over the 600 dollar checks saying that checks like this do nothing to help the economy???????? Now Obama is doing the same? So is Obama really Bush 2??? Obama is using a Bush strategy it seems.....a Bush strategy that Obama recently criticized.

Does Obama have any original thoughts in his little pea brain head? Any at all?

Old 08-02-2008, 07:29 AM

15,454 posts, read 20,242,535 times
Quote:

Just a few months ago he was making fun of the fact that most households would be getting an average of 600.00 and what did this idiot say? What is 600.00 going to do to help these families?

So this moron flip flopping idiot now comes out with the same idea because he knew it worked to help people some and didn't again have to guts to say he was wrong and then finds out that is was a good thing an popular with the people and now thinks this is a grand idea?

Here is the kicker, he wants to pay for the 1,000 checks with money raised by putting a windfall profit tax on oil companies. Doesn't this idiot know economics? What will happen if you do this Baby Barry? Your will be making that 1,000 check worthless because the oil companies will go on to pass those EXPENSES onto us.

People are not as stupid as you think barry, keep your 1000.00 we dont want it if we have to pay out 3000 to get the 1000.

Another case where he was wrong and now has flipped over to thinking he has some big idea of his own.

What is he trying to do buy more votes?

How stupid is this guy? He is so lost when it comes to making a decision.

Yes another poor decision by baby barry.

Who said he wasn't a tax monger, he want to tax everyone and anything that moves.

Keep your lousy 1000, most of us don't need it barry.
So true and why Obama think we are all stupid and can't add 1 + 1 is unbelievable to me. he thinks he is God and Mohammed and who else more at the same time. he needs a reality check or be looked at in a ego hospital that has to be build for him since his ego goes through the roof.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:13 AM

17,594 posts, read 24,523,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
Not half as stupid as you sunshinechick.
Easy cowboy ... her post was not directed at you.

Actually, the idea of getting even more stupid allowance checks from the government makes my stomach turn! Have these allowance checks actually improved the economy? I don't know about you all, but we bank those checks, I'm not going to go out and spend because the Man tells me to.

I noticed 2 things in his chat today. First, he's not speaking like a preacher anymore. Hmmmmm, someone must have told him to stop doing it. He's more deliberate in his speaking style. Kind of like Wonderboy when he's "trahyin' to sound serious". Also, the air pumps! No mention of the inflated tires!!! Dangit!!! I want my airpump!!!!

Old 08-02-2008, 08:26 AM

4,828 posts, read 4,723,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
WAIT, WAIT......Didn't Obama bash Bush over the 600 dollar checks saying that checks like this do nothing to help the economy???????? Now Obama is doing the same? So is Obama really Bush 2??? Obama is using a Bush strategy it seems.....a Bush strategy that Obama recently criticized.

Does Obama have any original thoughts in his little pea brain head? Any at all?
That is why he is proposing an additional 1000 dollars!

Old 08-02-2008, 08:29 AM

1,487 posts, read 1,087,999 times
I think that, while we're at it neither George Bush nor Barack Obama is as stupid as we are. They ran and are running for the higest office in the land. Are any of us? They may however, do stupid things from time to time.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:36 AM

17,594 posts, read 24,523,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom9 View Post
I think that, while we're at it neither George Bush nor Barack Obama is as stupid as we are. They ran and are running for the higest office in the land. Are any of us? They may however, do stupid things from time to time.
I'm tired of stupid. I want a president who is smarter than me and that's not hard!

Old 08-02-2008, 08:39 AM

12,647 posts, read 8,870,636 times
Quote:

lol....

What part of this doesn't make sense?

• Congress finds that--
    • (1) record highs in oil and natural gas prices have resulted in record profits for oil and natural gas producers and refiners;
    • (2) oil prices are projected to remain high for the foreseeable future;
(3) the Department of the Interior estimates that as much as $66,000,000,000 worth of oil and natural gas taken from the deep waters of the Gulf of Mexico over the next 5 years will be exempt from Government royalty payments, which could amount to the Government losing an estimated $7,000,000,000 to $9,500,000,000 based on anticipated production and current price projections for oil and gas, according to an analysis in the 5-year budget plan of the Department of the Interior;

Whose money is this? Who will pay this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections