Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 02:01 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,614,977 times

Advertisements

Obama has plenty of dirt to smear. I am so glad he not only has shown himself to be such a lying fool, but finally McCain has stepped up to the plate and is showing those who are CONFUSED about Obama what he really is.

Obama deserves everything he gets.

Better close your eyes and ears, you have not seen nothing yet.

Drag him through the dirt he lives by.

Smear him like he did his congressional opponent.

Believe me Obama is not nice guy, his friends and criminal buddies made sure he won his seat by dragging the opponent in the mud.

Get your boots on, this is going to be a good 3 months.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2008, 02:11 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Obama has plenty of dirt to smear.
I'm sure he does, can't wait for him to get started....it's about time he stops being mister nice guy!

Old 08-09-2008, 05:00 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times
Obama has played below the belt many times and he will again.
Hillary told them it would get nasty, but,no.....the DNC plowed on,
well, they get just what is coming to them.
The DNC has the biggest ego and they use it to shoot their foot every time.
Hillary had a very good chance to win, a hell of a lot more than "wonder boy."
Come Nov. it will be a John MCcain WH.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:02 AM

377 posts, read 684,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I actually agree. The Obama campaign ought to toughen up and throw some mud of their own.
Rumors are there of Cindy participating on a sex tourism trip to the Caribbean. There is supposed to be indication of that, that will include pictures, videos, and word of mouth from reliable sources. I am not sure if that’s just mud or what, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Old 08-10-2008, 03:25 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Hopefully they will, nothing like a rock and roll presidential campaign!

I expect McCain's team to be excellent at returning fire. Unlike Kerry in 2004, he has a solid team in place with a great attitude.
Returning fire?!

His team isnt at all solid, see today's New York Times.

As for a great attitude, I guess that depends on what you call "great." The McCain strategists currently on top are taking the exact same tack Rove & Co. did in 2000 against McCain himself. He doesnt mind it this time. Back in 2007 McCain had pledged to run a clean campaign, until it turned out he was losing. Suddenly honor went out the window and he hired Rove protege Steve Schmidt to run the present tried and true campaign of distraction, playing to your prejudices and fears, the uglier the better.

Old 08-10-2008, 03:27 AM

1,827 posts, read 2,588,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Returning fire?!

His team isnt at all solid, see today's New York Times.

NYT? You're kidding, right?

Old 08-10-2008, 03:33 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
NYT? You're kidding, right?
I agree, it's not World Net Daily. I dont expect you to read it.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:07 AM

1,827 posts, read 2,588,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I agree, it's not World Net Daily. I dont expect you to read it.

With their many credibility problems, you're right.......

Old 08-11-2008, 06:59 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,944,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish View Post
Rumors are there of Cindy participating on a sex tourism trip to the Caribbean. There is supposed to be indication of that, that will include pictures, videos, and word of mouth from reliable sources. I am not sure if that’s just mud or what, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Somehow I doubt it.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:08 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish View Post

what a bunch of bull crap!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections