Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 10:44 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Well John Edwards denied up to a week ago all allegations and was syaing that the National Enquire was a garbage magazine....until he had no choice than to admit.....
I'm not saying this is true, but why would this guy tell on the internet about the cocaine and the rest.....either he is crazy or maybe more people will come forward. I'm not surprised at all. To me Michelle looks like the man and Barack looks to me as the women in their relationship.
Have you seen this guy's criminal record? Off course he is crazy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2008, 10:52 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,453,477 times
I could care less about either issue...my issue with the man is he is TOTALLY unqualified, does not appear to love this country or respect the military that he wants to lead.

THOSE are my issues with him being president...Hell, given how shallow he apparently is, I am shocked that he is even a senator. I think lots of us that have nothing to do with Illinois would have had any idea given he does not represent us, but it is PAINFULLY apparent to the entire nation now.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:53 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Why should they report on somethng that is false?
How do you know it is false, as even Obama himself has alluded to his cocaine use and many rumors are flying around about his homosexual affairs. Listen, I am not saying it is true, but a free press must report fairly with all candidates, just as they did so about Bush's cocaine use.

Last edited by CometVoyager; 08-10-2008 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 08-10-2008, 10:54 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,946,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I'm not saying this is true
...nah, you're just hoping people will think it's true...

Gotta love the dueling rumors this morning. This guy's trying to claim that Obama must be homosexual. How can you tell? Because he didn't have an affair like the manly man McCain. And he doesn't try to get people to look at his wife's boobs. He never once entered his wife in a topless Miss Buffalo Chip contest. He must be gay!

But... earlier today the claim was we should all be upset because Obama has no homosexuals on his campaign team. Hmmm, I'm confused. How can that be if Obama must be gay?

Old 08-10-2008, 10:59 AM

2,258 posts, read 3,493,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
How do you know it is false, as even Obama himself has alluded to his cocaine use and many rumors are flying around about his homosexual affairs. Listen, I am not saying it is true, but a free press must report fairly with all candidates, just as they did so about Bush's cocaine use.
Yes but Bush's and Obama's drug use has been publicly admitted by both, so there's no issue there.

Obama and homosexual activity? I haven't seen any credible source about that, only you and some loony. If someone reported on Obama being a zombie should we entertain those claims as well? You know, to support a free press?

Old 08-10-2008, 11:09 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,946,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidicarus89 View Post
If someone reported on Obama being a zombie should we entertain those claims as well? You know, to support a free press?
I heard he's a space alien. That's why he doesn't have a birth certificate. Also the ears--they're proof he's an alien. He needs them to signal the mother ship.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:33 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,402 times
Default Washington Post will break story??

Like the Washington Post reported on Bush's alleged cocaine use we will all have to wait and see whether the WP will follow suit regarding barak's own admission about cocaine use.

Further the rumors about his homosexual affairs will soon come to the forefront after both conventions!

Looks like we are all in for some top rate journalism!

Old 08-10-2008, 11:38 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
LML, you are way off topic regarding the original intent of this thread. This thread has to do with how the MSM is reporting the news about Obama. There are no accusations on my part that Obama did engage in homosexual activity or cocaine use. This thread has to do with how the MSM has reported questions about his possible homosexual affairs and cocaine use.
Why in the world would a legitimate news source "report" on such nonsense?

Old 08-10-2008, 11:40 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,260,210 times
onion rings

Old 08-10-2008, 11:46 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I think that it's pretty obvious that barack obama has homosexual tendencies. look at his wife. she is quite a handsome woman.

Stop it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections