U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-11-2008, 07:30 AM

17,605 posts, read 25,209,777 times

Advertisements

ok ... now that we are done correcting each other's grammer, spewing venom and pictures of animals and rappers .. can we get back to the topic at hand???

Please???

Old 04-03-2009, 04:11 AM

91 posts, read 74,375 times
Sound like you are scared of yourself, living in Illinous is giving you a bad reflection in the mirror. Maybe you need to change your opinion of you and the people around you and maybe one day you will read in the newspapers that since Obama Illinous produces the best politicians.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 09:38 PM

167 posts, read 274,164 times
Default Agreement with You

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxnasi View Post
No offense but as a resident of Illinois all the politicians we had are crooks i don't trust any politician coming out of Illinois and any Illinoisan would tell u the same we had crooks we are the worst corrupt state in the union and don't wish that upon any of my fellow American Dem or Repub
I am going to agree with your post. We have had some very bad politicians, namely from Cook County wreck our local government. California may be atrocious, but Illinois evidently shows more corruption.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:18 PM

8,289 posts, read 7,314,628 times
oh this is golden! Somebody who voted for Mitt Romney, a Republican is telling us not to trust Obama. Sane judgement there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections