Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 09:08 AM

1,396 posts, read 1,188,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
She's cold and calculated against anyone who might stand in her way, period.

This is why I'd expect a Hilary administration to be "Bush Lite", but more competent.

Hillary's newfound opposition to the war stems from her belief that the war was a good idea but incompetently executed, as opposed to the belief that it was a bad idea to begin with. I would call this the "repentant neocon" position (similar to that of Richard Perle)
Yeh, but did Hillary flip flop due to her supportes are againist the war? I find that a person who goes with the polls very frightening. She is too willing to go the other way, if polls are low and this is not what got OUR COUNTRY to were it was!!
We need a change and it's not another Bush or another Clinton we should vote for!! Money talks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2007, 09:14 AM

1,962 posts, read 5,196,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaton View Post
What are your thoughts about Hilary Clinton being our next President?
She is a very evil woman. She makes me sick to my stomach. I'm praying very hard that she fails, and IF if she does win God help us because it will be hell on earth, and just what we deserve for our forsaking of God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Repent America!

Old 01-29-2007, 09:21 AM

702 posts, read 2,525,121 times
Well that doesn't sound very christian-like...

Old 01-29-2007, 11:49 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,256,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaton View Post
What are your thoughts about Hilary Clinton being our next President?
I won't vote for her.

Anyone who wants the job that bad shouldn't get it.

Old 01-29-2007, 03:03 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,881,675 times
Anyone catch her at her speach yesterday? When asked how she will deal with evil in the world, said in a lighthearted way "well I'm used to dealing with evil and bad men in my life" to a round of hilarious laughter - obviously she was refering to her husband Slick Willy and his palandering way. That got even me laughing, for about 4 seconds I liked her.

No of course she is in damage control mode and avoiding the obvious shocked questions from reporters "You called your husband evil". Too bad.

Old 01-29-2007, 03:48 PM

986 posts, read 2,807,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Anyone catch her at her speach yesterday? When asked how she will deal with evil in the world, said in a lighthearted way "well I'm used to dealing with evil and bad men in my life" to a round of hilarious laughter - obviously she was refering to her husband Slick Willy and his palandering way. That got even me laughing, for about 4 seconds I liked her.

No of course she is in damage control mode and avoiding the obvious shocked questions from reporters "You called your husband evil". Too bad.
I did hear this, I thought it was funny, and yes for a second I liked her as well. But she needed to do damage controll, she needs her husband to get into the white house!

Old 01-29-2007, 03:57 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,475,079 times
He is NO ware as Evil as she is. If Below freezes over and she wins. May her not so nice legacy join the Kennedy's Young Dumb Corrupt Drunk And for the most part Dead. I beleive the only living is the masswhole alcoholic there Teddy. Them and the Clintons would get along great they all abused there power and cheated on their wifes and Drank. Hillary will bring mss discrace to office just like billy. time to end the family presidency. No more Clintons, Kennedies, Or Bushes. Tim For Ruddies To Come in To The big White House.

Old 01-29-2007, 04:36 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,167,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post

She actually has a good sense of humor.

I read something else a long time back when the Monica thing just came out... The White House threw a party of some sort and several journalists were there. No one knew what to say to Hillary so they were making friendly chitchat. A couple of them were talking about cardio stress tests and Hillary said "I think I'm going through a stress test right now" which made them all laugh.

I think she'd make a great president if people would give her the chance.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:24 PM

31 posts, read 111,302 times
PEOPLE
Clinton sold us to China in ways you can see if you open your eyes, they are very broad and deep, defense, to name only one, China controls a lot of other countries that are not on our side, meaning to do us harm, the Clintons have a very bad dark side.

Old 01-29-2007, 06:23 PM

1,736 posts, read 4,743,510 times
The fact that she voted for a war after she read all the same information that the president had, then when the war became unpopular she is now backpedaling says that she is unfit to lead this country. She is pandering to her left base for votes to try to get the nomination.
If you look back at what all the dems. were saying about Sadam and how he had WMD’s then and now that they haven’t been found you see how they have changed their stance you can only conclude that being in power is the only thing of importance to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections