Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 12:13 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,853,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I remember when the NY time reported that mccain had an affair with someone he worked with, and they had absolutely no proof or source. they just printed what they wanted to print, which is why the NY times is a tabloid.
You know, maybe you should run for POTUS. You believe in polygamy--just think of the advantages. If you have an affair it just isn't that exciting for the tabloid gossip mongers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 12:20 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,804,756 times
I honestly don't understand a person not believing in polygamy. let me get this straight, it's ok for a guy to be a player, and have multiple partners, but if they get married, suddenly there is a problem. I would take the james buchanan route, the bachelor president! that way they can't accuse you of having an affair. who would I be cheating on? my hand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
You know, maybe you should run for POTUS. You believe in polygamy--just think of the advantages. If you have an affair it just isn't that exciting for the tabloid gossip mongers.

Old 08-14-2008, 01:16 PM

571 posts, read 851,207 times
Ya its one thing if it was out of the blue local tabloid but this is one of the most respected news papers out there before McCain became a major choice for the Republican party.

Seeing on how he admited he cheated on his first wife i wouldnt be surprised. Now Obama is another matter he has showned no signs of cheating on his wife he has kids that he loves and cares about

Old 08-14-2008, 01:41 PM

4,714 posts, read 8,442,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
good grief
this happened 25 or 30 years ago
he has written about it and talked about it by McCain
how come Obama fans screem if anyone brings up something about their idol from last week, but they want to drag up crap and spread it around.
Speechless, I don't think so.
MCCAIN "08!

Oh, OK, yet one of your fellow Repub operatives on this board (sanrene) is posting invented tripe putatively from over 40 years ago regarding Obama.

This is the reality of American politics.

Old 08-14-2008, 02:17 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,523,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkTwain View Post
What a great guy. For example, he obtained the license to marry Cindy while he was still married to his first wife, Carol. What a great guy.

His ex-wife Carol said, "When John was 40, he wanted to be 25."

Read all about it in these three articles.

The wife John McCain callously left behind | Mail Online
(In this article, Ted Sampley, who fought with Special Forces in Vietnam and now campaigns for veterens' rights uses the word 'deceit' in reference to McCain. Strong stuff.)

McCain's broken marriage and fractured Reagan friendship - Los Angeles Times
(This article describes how McCain's treatment of Carol almost ruined his relationship with the Reagans, who had adored Carol.)

First Door on the Left » McCain’s family values
wow; sad and pathetic, but not surprising. Amost all politicians are liars, IMO.

Old 08-14-2008, 02:27 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,314,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
mccain liked women, and barack liked stuffing dead presidents up his nose.
Just like "G-Dub". Didn't he like the nose candy too???

Old 08-14-2008, 02:30 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,523,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Just like "G-Dub". Didn't he like the nose candy too???
lol. Yeah, now W just mixes Xanax and alcohol. He looks very weary lately. The partying has taken its toll on his health and facial features.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections