Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 06:51 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,588,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I do believe some of those medical records are the issue. The left would like to get their hands on them to see if McCain suffered from any kind of mental instability.

Nice, aren't they?
One can only imagine the mind altering drugs Dumbo may have experimented with. That 6 way hit of window pane may flare up when he's bobbing for words the next time he's put on the spot without a teleprompter. Sigmund would have had a ball with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 07:14 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,593,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
One can only imagine the mind altering drugs Dumbo may have experimented with. That 6 way hit of window pane may flare up when he's bobbing for words the next time he's put on the spot without a teleprompter. Sigmund would have had a ball with him.
What's the effect of 5 plane crashes? Can you give us a comparison? Is it similar to a car hitting a bridge?

Old 08-19-2008, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
What's the effect of 5 plane crashes? Can you give us a comparison? Is it similar to a car hitting a bridge?

What 5 plane crashes? After ANY "incident" in the Navy it's HIGHLY investigated. Apparently he had one that was probably his fault. Id like to see the reports myself. Engine malfunctions are not usually the fault of the pilot or crew, being hit on the flight deck PARKED by loose ordinance is not the pilots fault, being shot down by AAA fire or a SAM while on a run is NOT the fault of the driver. ANYONE who says differently is either an idiot or an instigator. We both know where you fit into the mix but it doesn't work, too obvious and dumb. Not even a good try, I expected better from you. Offer one of your buddies an ice cream cone and they could do it more convincingly just out of character and inability.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:31 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I do believe some of those medical records are the issue. The left would like to get their hands on them to see if McCain suffered from any kind of mental instability.

Nice, aren't they?
While I certainly would not wish any injury, physical or mental, on any of our service people, don't you think that the American people have a right to know if there is anything that would preclude reasoned decision-making from the POTUS?
You certainly felt we had a right to know about Sen. Obama's youthful experimentations with drugs, and you question his judgment as a result.

Yes, poor or compromised mental health, even temporarily, is a terrible stigma, but, shouldn't we have all the facts before we choose who is going to be taking that 3 AM phone call?

Old 08-19-2008, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
While I certainly would not wish any injury, physical or mental, on any of our service people, don't you think that the American people have a right to know if there is anything that would preclude reasoned decision-making from the POTUS?
You certainly felt we had a right to know about Sen. Obama's youthful experimentations with drugs, and you question his judgment as a result.

Yes, poor or compromised mental health, even temporarily, is a terrible stigma, but, shouldn't we have all the facts before we choose who is going to be taking that 3 AM phone call?
You undoubtedly are aware that Bubba Clinton never released his medical records, right? Some say that it was due to embarrassing "conditions" that Monica reveled.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:55 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,765,141 times
Quote:
You undoubtedly are aware that Bubba Clinton never released his medical records, right? Some say that it was due to embarrassing "conditions" that Monica reveled.
Don't think John F-ing Kerry did, either.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
Don't think John F-ing Kerry did, either.
So this is what, a triple diple standard?

Old 08-19-2008, 08:04 PM

Quote:
What 5 plane crashes? After ANY "incident" in the Navy it's HIGHLY investigated. Apparently he had one that was probably his fault. Id like to see the reports myself. Engine malfunctions are not usually the fault of the pilot or crew, being hit on the flight deck PARKED by loose ordinance is not the pilots fault, being shot down by AAA fire or a SAM while on a run is NOT the fault of the driver. ANYONE who says differently is either an idiot or an instigator. We both know where you fit into the mix but it doesn't work, too obvious and dumb. Not even a good try, I expected better from you. Offer one of your buddies an ice cream cone and they could do it more convincingly just out of character and inability.
You didn't answer the question. The information hasn't been released. Didn't we cover this? You can throw a nice jab, but your sense of humor fades when you have to take one. I'll stick to intelligent discourse from hear on out. I've noticed when humor is absent, so are responses.

"As Carl Bernstein reported in Vanity Fair, he piloted an ultra-light, single propeller plane -- and crashed another time. His fifth loss of a plane has vanished from public records, but should be a subject of discussion in his Navy file."
Source

Old 08-19-2008, 08:05 PM

Quote:
You didn't answer the question. The information hasn't been released. Didn't we cover this? You can throw a nice jab, but your sense of humor fades when you have to take one. I'll stick to intelligent discourse from hear on out. I've noticed when humor is absent, so are responses.

"As Carl Bernstein reported in Vanity Fair, he piloted an ultra-light, single propeller plane -- and crashed another time. His fifth loss of a plane has vanished from public records, but should be a subject of discussion in his Navy file."
Source

"He found himself literally underwater after his training jet stalled and he couldn't make land. Knocked out as his plane smacked into Corpus Christi Bay, he regained consciousness on the bottom and struggled to the surface."

Old 08-19-2008, 08:07 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,636 times
McCain is a National Hero.

Obama is an American Idol contestant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections