Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Agree With Matt Chandler with the Obama campaign saying the flag is NOT upside down.
Yes, it is not an upside down American flag. 6 28.57%
No. I do not agree with Obama's campaign staff. The American flag is upside down. 15 71.43%
Not Sure. 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 02:38 PM

646 posts, read 1,639,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
I'm an Independent. You made a good post. No need to insult.

Liberal-Democrats ain't bad. I know many who are not voting for Barack Obama.

Voting for Obama does not make a person bad... just mis-informed.
Voting for McCain would make a person crazy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 02:39 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,563,668 times
Sunshine is off her meds again I see. Where would you like to deport Obama too? Hawaii? because if we had to deport McCain I'm not sure Panama would take him back!

Old 08-19-2008, 02:51 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet52698 View Post
Honestly, anyone who lived before 1950 would be appauled at what we have become as a nation, the flag thing would be a minor annoyance.

I do not think the "flag thing" is a minor annoyance
it is a symbol of our freedom
much like the hundreds of flag draped caskets of our war heros fallen in battle. I hope I never take it for granted,
or of the thousands of tiny flags placed lovingly at each grave of a fallen hero.
I think if you do not respect the flag, fine, there have been countless killed so that can be stated, but for some SOB that demands everyone to say he is a patriot, and he does not need to flag to show that, fine. I have no problem with that.
I could care less if he has on a flag pin or not. He is the one that made a big stink about it. But now, he uses it to what he thinks is his advantage.
THAT is what I find appauling. That he talks out of both sides of that stupid mouth of his. I would respect him more if he just stuck to what he says he stands for.
But he does not, it depends on how the wind is blowing.
I have no respect for him on any level.
Every time I see him with huge flags behind him, my blood boils and I am reminded again, he is a cheap suit, nothing more.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:17 AM

3,301 posts, read 6,326,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrocker27ka View Post
Voting for McCain would make a person crazy!
Over half of America will be crazy according to you on Election Day. Less than half of America will be extremely depressed.

Old 08-20-2008, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Sunshine is off her meds again I see. Where would you like to deport Obama too? Hawaii? because if we had to deport McCain I'm not sure Panama would take him back!
I thought insults were NOT allowed in this forum.

Old 08-20-2008, 10:57 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
I thought insults were NOT allowed in this forum.
This is how liberal react. They are not civil people.

Deport him to Kenya, his home country.

If McCain was an anti American traitor like Soebama is then he too should be deported.

Old 08-20-2008, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
This is how liberal react. They are not civil people.

Deport him to Kenya, his home country.

If McCain was an anti American traitor like Soebama is then he too should be deported.
It's still against the rules of the forum.

Old 08-20-2008, 11:42 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
It does not look like he is wrapped up in a flag, jeez. What it looks like is his image & then another image superimposed over his. You know how photoshop & the likes work, right? As for the flag, well it looks like whatever company produced it screwed up. They should redo those, plain & simple.

This is what's generally known as grasping at straws.

Next expect to hear that if Obama drives in the fast lane it's because he's a communist leftist

Old 08-20-2008, 03:35 PM

251 posts, read 880,507 times
Well it is upside down, thats the only thing me and obamanation agree on that this country is in distress but he sure in the hell aint gonna fix it, he will make things worse which is fine with me. bend until it breaks!

Old 08-20-2008, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
This is what's generally known as grasping at straws.

Next expect to hear that if Obama drives in the fast lane it's because he's a communist leftist
Obama already has a militant-Leftist-terrorist close friend. Bill Ayers.

After Hillary Clinton mentioned Bill Ayers, Barack Hussein Obama refused to debate Hillary again.

Someday before the election, Barack Obama will have to detail his friendship and connections with this domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

Who is Bill Ayers?
2008 CAMPAIGN | Former radical or respected prof, he's a liability if Obama's nominated, Hillary warns

Who is Bill Ayers? :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Barack Obama (http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/902213,CST-NWS-ayers18.article - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections