Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 12:00 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Here Chick, your proof for Punk;

RealClearPolitics - Electoral Map

McCain 274-264 - no toss-ups.

I was not going to give the liberal punkrocker the time of day just because they cannot find this on their own.

Why do they even have the internet when they cannot find this? Why do they even vote? I would be willing to bet they have to get help on how to use a screen to even vote.

McCains lead will continue to grow with the Obama camp struggling with answers to the NEW LIE he got caught in and the Ayers info coming out.

Sanrene, can you hear them crying in the background? Tears are flowing.

How can this be? How did we lose 15% points in a month? What did we do wrong?

Thanks for the link, I had it but since he she it was so demanding I felt it was not worth my time if they could find it themselves.

I won't do a liberals homework for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 12:04 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,465,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Gotta hand it to those Republican smear merchants, they know what you people gobble up.
They make a mockery out of the process, just as many of these posters make a mockery out of this forum.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:09 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahSal View Post
Don't you think those same bon mots might also be applied to someone else currently in charge?

And, take an honest look back at when all this nastiness started! The Clinton era when our country was booming and the opposing party couldn't live with his success --- and then enter a girl named Monica, a tailor made excuse to try to destroy a president and his party. And it's been downhill ever since..

Never in my whole life watching politics do I ever remember such emnity (downright hatred) between the two ruling parties.

Has the internet made all this instant angst possible?
So it is someone else's fault that the President of the United State committed adultery? Wow, that's a new one.

And by the way, we did not do as well as you think, on the economic side it was all because of the rep party taking control of congress that did that.

I see more things happening under Bush now then ever under Clinton and I vote for Clinton.

How soon you forgot that the party evils of the liberal party started the sparring when they lost control of the Senate. They couldnt stand it and started the entire political party fighting.

Liberal party is all about trouble, bickering, fighting and getting nothing done. And then if someone goes wrong blame someone else like you just did.

Clinton should have been arrested, impeached and tossed into jail, just like anyone else committing the crime.

Sorry, but I totally disagree with you on Clinton years, he destroyed our military, let terrorists go and failed to protect us.

As a former liberal voter, I have had enough of that party destroying this country. Look at this congress, total failures and a disgrace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections