Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 05:11 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,595,424 times

Advertisements

So Obama let his half brother...same father, live in a shed as a National Dutch Newspaper reported. His brother is too embarressed to talk about his half brother since he is so poor and lives of 1 dollar a month.....

Wow, we all found out that Obama only started to give to charity close to the time when he was thinking about running for the presidency...and gave almost all his money to the hate preaching church and his "mentor" Rev. Wright....well it seems his own family wasn't on his mind.....for just 1 dollar a day he could help his own half brother and family so much......

This shows again who the real Obama is!!!!
By the way the article is also in Vanity Fair (Italian version)!
Guess what....Italians are very much about helping family members and so are many other people....not the Obama's!!!!

Telegraaf.nl - De website van wakker Nederland (http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/1737606 - broken link)

/__Arme_halfbroer_Obama_getraceerd__.html?p=1,1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2008, 07:00 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,917,779 times
Why would anyone listen to someone who does not know how to spell Kenya (please let Kenia be a city in Holland)? Your link is also in Dutch which is strike two and the fact that you have never posted anything of merit is probably what is going to keep this thread dead. I responded just because you spelled Kenya wrong.

Old 08-21-2008, 07:20 AM

317 posts, read 494,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Why would anyone listen to someone who does not know how to spell Kenya (please let Kenia be a city in Holland)? Your link is also in Dutch which is strike two and the fact that you have never posted anything of merit is probably what is going to keep this thread dead. I responded just because you spelled Kenya wrong.

This is a political forum, not a grammer & composition class. I love how Obama supporters always concentrate on things like spelling when they have absolutely no idea how to give a competant response to someone's post.

Old 08-21-2008, 07:27 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,199,409 times
This is the most inane criticism. Obama has a life and a family and does not even KNOW (or barely knows) the kids his dad had w/ various women, evidently in several spots on the globe.

His father had the responsibility to take care of his children - Obama surely does not have that responsibility. His father didn't even take care of HIM. GOOD GRIEF.

Old 08-21-2008, 07:36 AM

317 posts, read 494,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
This is the most inane criticism. Obama has a life and a family and does not even KNOW (or barely knows) the kids his dad had w/ various women, evidently in several spots on the globe.

His father had the responsibility to take care of his children - Obama surely does not have that responsibility. His father didn't even take care of HIM. GOOD GRIEF.
If Obama was working a minimum wage job at Wal-Mart then I would probably agree with you. But you would think that a guy who is running for president would have been more prepared for this. By the way, Obama HAS met this brother on more than one occasion.

Old 08-21-2008, 07:44 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,606,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpow View Post
This is a political forum, not a grammer & composition class. I love how Obama supporters always concentrate on things like spelling when they have absolutely no idea how to give a competant response to someone's post.
Sure they do, most of them are scholars who can spell and write but cannot understand the basic ideals of how things work.

Kind of like their fearless leader who made 4. 2 million last year and his brother is starving. Wow!

See, Obama wont give a nickle to anyone, even his blood unless they can do something back for him.

This is sad, real sad, he is living in Mansion he got a SPECIAL deal on, has two nannys ( wondering if they are legal??) he wrote off on his taxes for mega bucks and has family members living in a box.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Thanks, my native language is Dutch and this is how we write Kenya in Dutch. Many countries are written in a different way than the English language writes it....even the countries them self might write their own name different than it is written in English.....

I guess my English is better than the one who complained...will speak or write in Dutch...and i put up the link, although it is in Dutch to proof where it came from and even if some one doesn't speak the language you can read "Vanity Fair, Obama, and more words and see the pictures".

Old 08-21-2008, 08:51 AM

Quote:

a) Not an Obama or Mccain fan, way to jump to a conclusion.
b) The "proof" is a link to a newspaper that no one can read (except the OP).
c) Good thing this is not a gramm(A)r or composition class because you also spelled competent wrong.

I love how Mccain fans look to obscure, ridiculous tabloid articles as their source of information on Obama. It's pretty sad.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I guess my English is better than the one who complained...will speak or write in Dutch
Well the next time I post in a Dutch forum I will make sure to use the Google Dutch translator as to not make the same mistake

Old 08-21-2008, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Sure they do, most of them are scholars who can spell and write but cannot understand the basic ideals of how things work.

Kind of like their fearless leader who made 4. 2 million last year and his brother is starving. Wow!

See, Obama wont give a nickle to anyone, even his blood unless they can do something back for him.

This is sad, real sad, he is living in Mansion he got a SPECIAL deal on, has two nannys ( wondering if they are legal??) he wrote off on his taxes for mega bucks and has family members living in a box.

For $ 365.- or $ 1.- a day and once in 4 yeras $ 366.- (before people are going to say I haven't heard that once every 4 yeras we have one more day in a year), he could help his half brother, who is related and is family and isn't it so that according to the Christian Church...you help your brothers and sisters...shouldn't you start to help your own blood at least.....

So Obama is supporting (the money trail showed it) the hate preaching church, and want black fathers to stay with their wife to show the kids what values are....what is he telling his own children by having his own blood family live like this.....Is this the man we want to show us what to do and be an example....I almost have to thr...u. , how disgusted I am with this man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections