Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 01:12 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The McCain campaign is road-testing a new argument in responding to Obama's criticism of his number-of-houses gaffe, an approach the McCain camp has never tried before: The houses gaffe doesn't matter because ... he was a POW!
"This is a guy who lived in one house for five and a half years -- in prison," spokesman Brian Rogers told the Washington Post.
TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | McCain Camp Responds On Houses Gaffe: He Was A POW!

He pulls the pow card.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2008, 04:22 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
it shut up a heckler and I am glad he did it!
you think Obama would not do the same thing, good lord, all I have heard him say is I was against the war, how many speech's has he brought this up!!
He could not vote, so he made a speech, and has used it to the hilt, would he sign up and go fight a war, HELL NO
he is a frigging coward!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-21-2008, 04:33 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,455,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Carries a a LOT more crediability the the only card Bubba Ho throws...the RACE card. Hummm.....POW card...race card.....lets see....McCain wins!

Old 08-21-2008, 04:45 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
So how many POW's use this to get jobs or save their homes from foreclosure or stay out of jail? If this is all he can come up with, then he doesn't need to be in the White House, he needs to be in a special home.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So how many POW's use this to get jobs or save their homes from foreclosure or stay out of jail? If this is all he can come up with, then he doesn't need to be in the White House, he needs to be in a special home.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 08-21-2008, 04:49 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,455,013 times
Really....I can't tell you what I SUPPORT about MY candidate...only what I don't like about yours. Soooooooooo lemming in attitude.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:01 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post

If there are people in this world, country who DESERVE a break and have earned it it's POW's.

I rather take the home of a Pelosi or Cheney before I take a paper cup from an ex POW.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:02 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,591,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post

John McCain can't even answer the number of homes he owns. Are his brain cells working?

Mr. McCain, do you call the WAFFLE HOUSE
home?

Let's put you in an OLD FOLKS' HOME.

Let's elect someone this time a little less rich. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of super rich politicians. Yeah, Obama ain't poor but at least he's in touch with more of America than McCain.

Bush has his daddy. How nice!

McCain has his wifey. How nice!

Old 08-21-2008, 05:03 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

You know your right you said once about 1/2 of Hillary supporters would back Obama and your right. It's on news now . That's a lot of votes.

Many like you have left however Hillary want's you to reconsider and I think you should lend her an ear.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
You know your right you said once about 1/2 of Hillary supporters would back Obama and your right. It's on news now . That's a lot of votes.

Many like you have left however Hillary want's you to reconsider and I think you should lend her an ear.

I don't need Hillary Clinton to tell me who to vote for
I am a big girl and get to make my own decision,
right now it is 11% of her supporters, that is the total they know about
it is around 4 million
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections