Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 06:10 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,199,530 times

Advertisements

What on earth is the Obama camp thinking?
Obama will speak from a "Greek Temple" tonight, good greif, does the movie "Animal House" not mean anything to them??
It is all over the internet as a huge joke.
How can any sane person take this clown seriously??
Our counrty is in two wars, our economy is in crisis, millions have and are losing their homes and this flake is playing the part of a rock star running for president!
And I get blasted for not giving him my vote???
Obama has NO SELF AWARENESS and what we, the voters think of him.
Did his little trip to Germany not teach him anything??
As a democrat, I am embarrased he is who we think is a good idea. No wonder we can not win a frigging election!
Look who we get.
Al Gore, John Kerry, and not the biggest fool of all, Obama!!!
His little party tonight will cause the whole city of Denver to be shut down for 5 hours so Obama can play dress up.
How much will this cost taxpayers in even more security??
And he is the "agent of change"
GOOD GRIEF!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 06:24 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,897,661 times
LOL, you're trying to claim that having a stage that references MLK's "I Have A Dream" speech means the dnc has to pay more money for security. LOL--wow you've got me now, who can refute logic like that? Sign me up for the rnc!

Really???? That's the best you can do? You've had weeks to prepare.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:29 AM

139 posts, read 723,349 times
A conspiracy nut (cough cough) could have a field day with this. Columns = major Masonic symbol.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:37 AM

This has nothing to do with Dr King!
This is the fantasy world of Obama
he thinks he is a god to be worshiped
well bow down, but I sure will not!!

Old 08-28-2008, 06:41 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,611,302 times
The messiah has come and you will bow down to him.

He is the chosen one to fix everything. Just ask him.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:47 AM

92 posts, read 242,059 times
Even my Dem mates plus others who are independent say this is just embarrassing.

I'm expecting him to make his entrance on a chariot, dressed in a white robe and a crown upon his head with the crowd throwing roses and shouting all hail Obama as they get on their knees .

Seriously this is just plain cringworthy and what makes it even worse is he doesn't want to come across as a celebrity or an American idol man.

Massive mistake IMHO and I am sure the GOP will make an AD about this

Old 08-28-2008, 06:48 AM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,067,593 times
Keep railing away there georgia dem. Until you answer my, and several other peoples question (which to this point you've ignored), I find your posts disingenuous and your motives suspect.

The question is
: Yet you refuse to tell us why you are voting for McCain, I simply would like to know how it is, as a self identified Democrat, that McCain speaks to your social, political, and economic values moreso than obama. Why is it that you refuse to tell us?

Old 08-28-2008, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j33 View Post
Keep railing away there georgia dem. Until you answer my, and several other peoples question (which to this point you've ignored), I find your posts disingenuous and your motives suspect.

The question is
: Yet you refuse to tell us why you are voting for McCain, I simply would like to know how it is, as a self identified Democrat, that McCain speaks to your social, political, and economic values moreso than obama. Why is it that you refuse to tell us?

You know what, your DEMANDING me to tell you anything flies about as well as nancy pelosi, howard dean, and the rest of the DNC.
I owe you nothing. I have shared how I feel about this since I joined this little group. If you are so very interested, go look up my posts.
It is this kind of crap that makes me embarrased to be a democrat.
You seem to think that I am supposed to HOP TO IT becasuse YOU SAY SO.
Well some of us out here do no march to your frigging drum.
You have a problem with me, ask me if I give a crap.
You want to vote for Obama, DO IT
but back off demanding I answer you, because your stupid feathers are ruffled.
For me I am voting for JOHN MCCAIN
why?? because I have a choice.

Old 08-28-2008, 07:17 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,897,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
This has nothing to do with Dr King!
This is the fantasy world of Obama
he thinks he is a god to be worshiped
well bow down, but I sure will not!!
LOL, well here's how we'll know if it's about MLK or about being a greek god--if Obama walks out onto the stage wearing a toga and and a wreath of olive leaves the *** is up!

Old 08-28-2008, 07:20 AM

53 posts, read 322,394 times
Please Obama. We independents are dying to vote for you because we need a change. But you and your campaign are doing your best to push us away. Forget the ridiculous childish gimmicks and just give us a fine speech like Bill Clinton to explain how you are going to change the country. If you lose our vote this time, it is your own doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections