Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 03:34 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,860,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
umm, like i said, they both have silly gaffe's that i can appreciate and get a good laugh out of.

But McCain thinks Iran trains Al Qaida in Iraq.

Thats freggin crazy and will get people killed.
"Freggin".....is that a gaffe? It is "friggin".

I won't use age against you the way you are trying to use it against McCain, but I could, as it is obvious that you are young and naive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 03:35 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,597,739 times
Quote:
no, i can't.

What about the other one's.

How about you meet me on that Iraqi/Pakistan border at 8pm tonight?

Hey did you hear about that Shiite Al Qaida terrorist who tried to cross the road..
If you give him a pass on all of the gaffes, he's even worse when cognizant. He told Larry King he'd like to....well here, you be the judge.
Is this the best plan to deal with the rogue states: Iraq, Libya, North Korea? Georgia, Russia? Syria?

"MCCAIN: I'd institute a policy that I call "rogue state rollback." I would arm, train, equip, both from without and from within, forces that would eventually overthrow the governments and install free and democratically elected governments."
Source

Old 08-28-2008, 03:39 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,252,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
If you give him a pass on all of the gaffes, he's even worse when cognizant. He told Larry King he'd like to....well here, you be the judge.
Is this the best plan to deal with the rogue states: Iraq, Libya, North Korea? Georgia, Russia? Syria?

"MCCAIN: I'd institute a policy that I call "rogue state rollback." I would arm, train, equip, both from without and from within, forces that would eventually overthrow the governments and install free and democratically elected governments."
Source
Sounds a bit like another organization that trains forces from within and without...scary. The US needs to deal with its domestic issues and stay out of the "overthrowing governments" business.

Old 08-28-2008, 03:40 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traffic_light View Post
The McSame and republicans are worrying, sweating,,,, and tripping out!!! They all know that Obama is good and ready!

I repeat, the next president of the U.S.A. "PRESIDENT OBAMA" is GOOD AND READY!!! Obama is the one that is going to restore the American dream! Only Obama is the one that is capable to bring the change we so desperate need! Obama is the only president nominee that is READY, CAPABLE, EQUIPPED, QUALIFIED, MENTAL, PHYSICAL, SPIRITUAL, READY, and READY, and READY, and READY, and READY, and GOOD and READY to save and lead this country!

Look down and smile Dr. Martin Luther King because the dream you had is about to be made fully manifested!

OBAMA IS GOOD AND READY, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE READY FOR A CHANGE, and THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE READY FOR OBAMA!

So Bush-McSame it's time yall get ready for the OBAMA who is good and ready to save, restore, and lead this nation to that needed change!

UNITY - (ONE PEOPLE UNDER GOD)!

THE CHANGE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would appear that a couple of bulbs have burned on on your traffic light., That problem would be easily fixed with all of the taxes Obama promices.
Love him while you can, he will only be around a couple more monts, than banned back to Illinois

Old 08-28-2008, 03:48 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,182,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
"Freggin".....is that a gaffe? It is "friggin".

I won't use age against you the way you are trying to use it against McCain, but I could, as it is obvious that you are young and naive.

bwahahaha... did i spell that right?? LMAO!!!

seriously, i spell phonetically however i choose...lol

beeeyyyoootthhh did i spell taht right? LMAO

thats all you have in defence of a Iraqi/Pakistani border?!! lo

Old 08-28-2008, 03:52 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,860,796 times
Quote:
bwahahaha... did i spell that right?? LMAO!!!

seriously, i spell phonetically however i choose...lol

beeeyyyoootthhh did i spell taht right? LMAO

thats all you have in defence of a Iraqi/Pakistani border?!! lo

Please stay on subject. The subject was about gaffes. You were after McCain about about gaffes. Gaffes that Obama makes. Gafffes that you make. Gaffes that I make.

That is the end of my debating with a high school kid. Don't you have homework to do or pimples to pop? (I'm using the age bigotry there for you).

Old 08-28-2008, 05:13 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
Quote:
...in other news Presidential Hopeful John McCain was wheeled onto the GOP Convention stage asking his strongest supporters to "pull my finger".

Okay, that was funny. I don't care who you are. That was funny.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:16 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post

Source
Okay people, all kidding aside. This man is DANGEROUS. We can NOT let him win. He will destroy us....and I'm not kidding when I say that.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:18 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,976,365 times
Quote:
Well from the looks of YOUR post, YOU TELL ME! We probably have the same thing.

thank god we're not running for President of the United States.
Good, Im glad that my own mistake could point out how rediculous your premise for calling someone crazy is.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:33 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,182,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Good, Im glad that my own mistake could point out how rediculous your premise for calling someone crazy is.
dude, he didn't know the differance between a sunni and shiite muslim!

what are you smoking?? The differences between the two are a fundamental issue dividing Iraq at the moment as they had been killing each other since we invaded.

How can he solve a problem when he needs an aide to whisper in his ear that he is wrong while having a freggin press conference?!

WHAT IF IT WAS HIS DEAF EAR!?!? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections