Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 10:35 AM

1,827 posts, read 2,588,225 times

Advertisements

Back in 72 when his wife died be blamed a tragic accident on an INNOCENT man who had to live with his wifes mistake. Facts of the tragic matter is it was SHE that was at fault, not the poor driver who was tortured until his own death years later.

Bottom line, if he will LIE about this what else does he LIE about?
Inside Edition - News (http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=2048 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 10:40 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times
Fibber, Plagerism, exageration. Should be fun!

Old 08-28-2008, 10:47 AM

1,836 posts, read 3,182,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Back in 72 when his wife died be blamed a tragic accident on an INNOCENT man who had to live with his wifes mistake. Facts of the tragic matter is it was SHE that was at fault, not the poor driver who was tortured until his own death years later.

Bottom line, if he will LIE about this what else does he LIE about?
Inside Edition - News (http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=2048 - broken link)
You've hit a new low. Pure Repugnantcan slime.

I can't imagine losing my wife and child in a car accident.

Maybe the truckdriver had a beer in his truck but wasn't "drunk". Maybe his wife didn't see the truck coming. Maybe both.

Old 08-28-2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
You've hit a new low. Pure Repugnantcan slime.

I can't imagine losing my wife and child in a car accident.

Maybe the truckdriver had a beer in his truck but wasn't "drunk". Maybe his wife didn't see the truck coming. Maybe both.
Maybe as the FACTS state the driver was NOT at fault. Hopefully the children will sue the hell out of him for slander. Maybe it was a full moon, maybe it was high tide, maybe he LIED like Hildabeast does and just MAYBE it was HE who hit a new low trying to pump his Superdad image up at the expense of some poor blue collar working slob. MAYBES don't count Roscoe, FACTS DO!

Old 08-28-2008, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Maybe as the FACTS state the driver was NOT at fault. Hopefully the children will sue the hell out of him for slander. Maybe it was a full moon, maybe it was high tide, maybe he LIED like Hildabeast does and just MAYBE it was HE who hit a new low trying to pump his Superdad image up at the expense of some poor blue collar working slob. MAYBES don't count Roscoe, FACTS DO!
I wonder how they gathered FACTS about drinking and drving in 1972.

Do you know sparky?

Biden:

"Let me tell you a little story. My wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree, a tractor trailer, a guy who allegedly, and I never pursued it, drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family, killed my wife instantly, killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons."

Last edited by BK2Westchester; 08-28-2008 at 11:20 AM..

Old 08-28-2008, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
I wonder how they gathered FACTS aboutdrinking and drving in 1972.

Do you know sparky?

Biden:

"Let me tell you a little story. My wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree, a tractor trailer, a guy who allegedly, and I never pursued it, drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family, killed my wife instantly, killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons."

You don't think they had breathalysers at that time? A senators wife, they wouldn't check? Ph wait, they did!
INSIDE EDITION spoke with Herlihy, who was a Deputy Delaware Attorney General at the time of the accident. He was called in to oversee the police investigation.
"If there had been any evidence of anything there would have been at least some charges of a violation of a traffic law," Herlihy says.
No charges were ever filed. Local newspapers covered the results of the state probe with one 1972 headline declaring, "Trucker Cleared in Biden Crash." Herlihy is also quoted in the 1972 article as saying "…there was absolutely no evidence of drinking."

Not feeling too swift today? One CAN NOT be charged with a MAYBE coming from some slow thinking parking lot attendant. MAYBE, you think? The EVIDENCE says differently.

Old 08-28-2008, 11:20 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,655,899 times
Wow, really nice. Is this what it's going to come to? Bringing up his wife and infants death?

Old 08-28-2008, 11:27 AM

365 posts, read 692,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Wow, really nice. Is this what it's going to come to? Bringing up his wife and infants death?
It does suck that politics gets ugly, however, the guy brought it up on his own. Not much sympathy from me using his family tragedy to win votes...especially when it's spoken of deceptively.

Old 08-28-2008, 11:28 AM

Quote:
You don't think they had breathalysers at that time? A senators wife, they wouldn't check?
I really don't know, do you?

Wasn't BUSH actually convicted of drunk driving? Yeah, what a great guy.

George W. Bush, Jr. - The Dark Side

Old 08-28-2008, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post

Yup, why did Biden bring it up last night and lie about it last year?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections