Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 09:51 AM

8,064 posts, read 18,010,195 times

Advertisements

First, they were patronizing and sexist to Hillary Clinton. The patronizing, anti-female comments are already starting about Sarah Palin. It will soon be obvious to everyone what the Dems are all about! And it's insulting to 50 percent of the population!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 09:52 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,407,466 times
It's really quite astounding, actually. It should tell the women out there that are on the fence who their real supporters are. NOT DEMOCRATS!

Old 08-29-2008, 09:59 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
First, they were patronizing and sexist to Hillary Clinton. The patronizing, anti-female comments are already starting about Sarah Palin. It will soon be obvious to everyone what the Dems are all about! And it's insulting to 50 percent of the population!
Oh what baloney!

Guess you held your hands over your eyes and ears when repugs were slamming Hillary and other Democrat women, commenting on their looks as if THAT mattered.

Guess you didn't hear about what McSame calls his wife...(it starts with C)

Guess you haven't heard how the repubs don't believe that women should get equal pay.

Guess you don't know that repugs want to control women's reproductive rights...their human rights.

Wasn't that YOUR GURU repug Bill O'Reilly who insulted the 13 year old Chelsea Clinton...a 13-year-old!!! And slammed Janet Reno's looks at the same time.????

(BTW, I wonder what the now stunning Chelsea thinks of the ancient gargoyle that is Bill O'Reilly????)

So get ready...Palin will get it....and she should be able to take it...Chelsea survived, Michelle survived, Hillary survived...all quite well!!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 10:01 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Oh what baloney!

Guess you held your hands over your eyes and ears when repugs were slamming Hillary and other Democrat women, commenting on their looks as if THAT mattered.

Guess you didn't hear about what McSame calls his wife...(it starts with C)

Guess you haven't heard how the repubs don't believe that women should get equal pay.

Guess you don't know that repugs want to control women's reproductive rights...their human rights.

Wasn't that YOUR GURU repug Bill O'Reilly who insulted the 13 year old Chelsea Clinton...a 13-year-old!!! And slammed Janet Reno's looks at the same time.????

(BTW, I wonder what the now stunning Chelsea thinks of the ancient gargoyle that is Bill O'Reilly????)

So get ready...Palin will get it....and she should be able to take it...Chelsea survived, Michelle survived, Hillary survived...all quite well!!!!
Guess you don't know that calling people "repugs" makes you sound like an angry child...

Old 08-29-2008, 10:03 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,861,813 times
After being sexist toward Hillary, the Obama campaign really better think long and hard before pulling the same routine on Palin. He will come off as sexist (which he is) and lose a ton of votes.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:04 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Guess you don't know that calling people "repugs" makes you sound like an angry child...
Guess you can't address the topic.

I address the repubs as repugs or repubs or whatever else I feel like calling them.....repugs in here refer to Democrats as "kook-lefties" and other pet names...we all have our favorites

Old 08-29-2008, 10:04 AM

3,353 posts, read 4,965,937 times
Er, All I'm hearing is republican guys talk about how hot she is.

That's not sexist?

Old 08-29-2008, 10:05 AM

1,348 posts, read 3,586,607 times
McCain is screwed. This choice was a pure act of desperation, and voters will see right through it.

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
I'm a woman.

I support Obama.

Palin does not share my views on many, many issues, nor does McCain.

I do not vote for someone simply because they are a man or a woman, I vote based on who I think will run the country better.

1,044 posts, read 1,954,071 times
What "sexist" comments are you referring to? Aside from the thread about how hot she is, I haven't seen anything that I consider sexist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections