Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 09:36 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,967,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
You need to get over it. You are sounding just like when I said I sold FRE after holding it only 9 days.
Too bad you sold it too quickly as you "claim"

It's been back up again.

But, of course, you can switch your story (again) and say you bought the recent dip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 09:41 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,027,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Too bad you sold it too quickly as you "claim"

It's been back up again.

But, of course, you can switch your story (again) and say you bought the recent dip.

You mean it went back up? Damm I sold it to early. Maybe I will take the $3500 I made off it and buy it again. Hey, by the way, McCain picked Palin for VP.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:45 AM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
You have no idea how much she's denying her children her mother. Not some adolescent nanny hubby is getting some tail from, not a grandmother she dumps them off with. Their mother.

The physics of being in two places at once, being VP in Washington along with tending to her children nearly full time, is not possible. But, you can view her motherly skills much as you would the broke McMansion/BMW owner with insurmountable debt. Looks nice on the surface, but hollow in the middle.
Have any proof if this?

Old 08-29-2008, 09:47 AM

Quote:
You mean it went back up? Damm I sold it to early. Maybe I will take the $3500 I made off it and buy it again. Hey, by the way, McCain picked Palin for VP.
I could care less who Laurel and Hardy picked for VP.

Since you're still holding onto FRE, you should definiely sell and realize those gains instead of holding them for the long term like you said you did.

Both McCain and Palin support socialization of insolvent companies, so you maybe ok. Damn, I forgot that Buffett isn't buying that FRE turkey because the shareholders can still get wiped out even though the mortgage industry is nationalized like the liberal RINO neo-cons wish.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Have any proof if this?
Never heard of a parent of 5 in a high profile position who had enough time to spend personally with their children, especially being so young as most of them are. There's a reason for that.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:52 AM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
Never heard of a parent of 5 in a high profile position who had enough time to spend personally with their children, especially being so young as most of them are. There's a reason for that.
So you have no proof and are jumping to conclusions for political reasons.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
So you have no proof and are jumping to conclusions for political reasons.
As a potential parent, the risks are too great to take. As a tenured instructor, I would never be able to support 5 children and offer them the attention I would desire. I imagine this is compounded by her possible position requiring even more time (but infinitely easier intellectually). But to each their own. Some children will end up well adjusted. Some, like the Klebold household with high profile six figure supermom/superdad, will end up differently.

I actually support the local Republican for congress and am on his volunteer staff, so I call BS on your "political reasons" retort.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:00 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,027,839 times
Quote:
I could care less who Laurel and Hardy picked for VP.

Since you're still holding onto FRE, you should definiely sell and realize those gains instead of holding them for the long term like you said you did.

Both McCain and Palin support socialization of insolvent companies, so you maybe ok. Damn, I forgot that Buffett isn't buying that FRE turkey because the shareholders can still get wiped out even though the mortgage industry is nationalized like the liberal RINO neo-cons wish.

You remind me so much of my neighbor. I cannot tell you how many times he has been at my house and just got up mad and went home pouting. And you should of seen the look on his face the other day when my dog pissed on his Obama sign in his front yard. He claimed I trained my dog to do that.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:07 AM

Quote:
You remind me so much of my neighbor. I cannot tell you how many times he has been at my house and just got up mad and went home pouting. And you should of seen the look on his face the other day when my dog pissed on his Obama sign in his front yard. He claimed I trained my dog to do that.
I would be happy if your dog pissed on my neighbor's Obama sign. When are you coming by the Raleigh area?

If I were a neighbor that had a dog who peed on my property, the owner knew it and I caught him snickering, the dog would be poisoned the next day.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:09 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Raising children makes her experienced to be POTUS? If that's the case everybody's mother should have been in the running for the VP slot...give me a break.
iamgine if you were a mother AND a POW
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections