Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 10:27 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,605,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
Oh the republicans are ALL OVER working moms now. They absolutely love them. Dual-income households help hide the fact that the republicans have completely trashed our economy in the past 8 years. That 'pubs can now appeal to feminist-types is just icing on the cake for them!
Rep are for families and have always been.

It is the dems who hate real family values, remember.

By the way, the economy was fantastic until the dems took over congress, look at the numbers!

My family did very well under Bush, in fact we have done fantastic under him. All my neighbors have also done well. All my other family members have done well.

The only people who have not done well are the non working, unskilled, lazy butts who got themselves in over their head and blame the President for their failures and want us to bail them out.

We need more people like Sarah Palin.

She gives us the change that Obama promised and failed to deliver!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 10:27 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,266,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Geez, if you want to post something as ridiculous as this, at least look at pics of her family first. Doing so would have shown you that the three oldest are grown; she only has two young children. The little girl is school age, so she's occupied all day anyway. The baby can come to work with mom if need be. I'm sure she'll have personal assistants who can watch the baby when she's in meetings. Dad can help out, too.

See, that wasn't so hard! It just takes some thought!
Personal assistants? Kind of like daycare??? Hm.
I actually don't have a problem with a mom working...but then again I'm one of those terrible 'feminazi' liberals. I just thought the Republicans were more 'family values' than this.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:30 PM

3 posts, read 1,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Rep are for families and have always been.

It is the dems who hate real family values, remember.

By the way, the economy was fantastic until the dems took over congress, look at the numbers!

My family did very well under Bush, in fact we have done fantastic under him. All my neighbors have also done well. All my other family members have done well.

The only people who have not done well are the non working, unskilled, lazy butts who got themselves in over their head and blame the President for their failures and want us to bail them out.

We need more people like Sarah Palin.

She gives us the change that Obama promised and failed to deliver!!
How do we hate family values when you candidate John McCain cheated on his wife?

Republicans can not use family values this year mainly because, John McCain cheated on his wife when he was in his 40s on the 20 year old Cindy.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:31 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,032,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NO WAY NO HOW NO McCAIN View Post
Um actually I use this map as well. It is a good map, sorry mate CNN FOX and major media stations use it

This is a good link to use if you are interested in politics.

Im sorry that you have a hard time because you have little chance to win now unless something major happens. However, you do not have a good chance right now. Romney would have made it extremely hard for Obama to win but Pilan has nothing to offer thats major or a key issue.

The way Democrats get rid of her is not by attacking her but act like she doesn't exist. this sounds a little childish but it undermines her importance.

McCain is the come back kid so do not count him out yet.
Seriously, the map came up all tan for me. Shows D, R and undecided all as 0. Is it supposed to do something else??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
Hey, talk to Phyllis Schafly. She's one of yours.
She's one of my what?? Conservatives?? You really think we all think alike??

Old 08-29-2008, 10:31 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,394,126 times
Quote:
I actually don't have a problem with a mom working...but then again I'm one of those terrible 'feminazi' liberals. I just thought the Republicans were more 'family values' than this.
What kind of a dumb A** statement is this! How does this take away from "family Values" Grasping desperately grasping

Old 08-29-2008, 10:33 PM

8,064 posts, read 17,960,244 times
Quote:
Well, if you want to generalize about Republicans...

"Feminazi liberals" would have aborted the Down Syndrome baby so I suppose that would have solved the "problem" from your point-of-view.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
What kind of a dumb A** statement is this! How does this take away from "family Values" Grasping desperately grasping
Grasping? No, that's the sound of the great moral majority, Phyliis Schlafly/Dr. Laura, family value Republican party backpeddling as they elect a working woman vice president...one who seems to have farmed out her baby to nannies.

12,669 posts, read 20,394,126 times
Quote:
How do we hate family values when you candidate John McCain cheated on his wife?

Republicans can not use family values this year mainly because, John McCain cheated on his wife when he was in his 40s on the 20 year old Cindy.
Oh 20 plus years ago.....
Clinton did it in the White house! A very short time ago!
Try again this is an old stale topic!

2,215 posts, read 3,605,759 times
Quote:

And Obama cheated on his wife with another man.

Is this all you got?

Old 08-29-2008, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Well, if you want to generalize about Republicans...

"Feminazi liberals" would have aborted the Down Syndrome baby so I suppose that would have solved the "problem" from your point-of-view.
We're talking about Mrs. Palin here. Not some abstract 'feminazi'. Whatever that means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections