Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 10:39 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
You have five children. You must be incredibly busy.
I'm just very blessed. My husband loves being a dad as much as I love being a mom. I've got great help there. But also my immediate family and my extended family, for the most part, are Alaskans, they're here, helping with a network, a support system. I got a couple of aunts outside in Washington state too who are very, very helpful to me. So logistically speaking it's not impossible what I'm doing. I've got great assistance. And having big kids in addition to the little ones... the big kids help out so much with the little one.
Good. I don't see a problem. Is that all the kook-left has? PRETENDING to care about this women's poor, poor, abandoned family. Oh dear - what a stretch - that really highlights the fear of the left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 10:41 AM

1,836 posts, read 3,182,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
but it happens everyday for millions of people. If you don't have that family structure, as it appears for most of the bots, I can see why you would show so much ignorance on the subject.
Ignorance is thinking MILLIONS OF MOMS leave behind their special needs newborn babies to campaign for months for a job that, if they win, will keep them totally isolated and raised by aides.

Thats not how NORMAL familes live. It's how ELITIST live.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Good for her breastfeeding, that must be difficult with such a busy schedule
Obviously, you never have done it. It's not that hard or inconvenient. I mean, it's not like the baby is attached to the nipple eating all day long. Maybe you should ask you're mother how it's done. I've done two myself.

The more you yammer, the more ridiculous you sound and the more ignorant you appear on the subject.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:42 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,894,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
She has a "special needs" newborn and instead of sacrificing her career for the most important thing in her life she accepts a position that will keep her away from her child for most of the time. At least as Gov. she would have stayed grounded. She's hit the campaign trail leaving behind a special needs newborn baby to some else.. IT'S PATHETIC and not the message she should be sending young mothers.

A new born baby needs its Mom more than anything. Anything less is just skating responsibilty.
We know you have no clue about moms or families since you are so anti-woman, so please do not preach about what babies need or what mothers "should" do. Let us know when you finally have a baby and if you ever become a mom.

Look at poor Elizabeth Edwards. Agreed to the election and to chase her idiot husband around the campaign trail with cancer just so the media would keep an eye on him and prevent him from going with the mistress. That's probably something you can relate to. You and he are cut from the same anti-woman cloth.

Should the "message to young mothers" be to do a late term abortion, and if the kid lives to stick it in a closet and withhold medical care AND COMFORT, letting die in there alone? That's your boy's position. Anti baby anti woman.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Ignorance is thinking MILLIONS OF MOMS leave behind their special needs newborn babies to campaign for months for a job that, if they win, will keep them totally isolated and raised by aides
Who said she will leave behind her baby? Got any evidence of that? I'm sure that baby will be with her on the trail.

Let me guess your next lame attack - but, but, but how cruel to drag a baby around on a bus all day long.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:44 AM

1,577 posts, read 2,661,046 times
My point is that she is doing a good job as gov. of her state and it allows her to have both a career and family. The position of Vice President will not allow her to enjoy these same freedoms and certainly if she has to become president she wouldn't be able to. It's a matter of logistics and I don't think she has a clue what she and her family are in for.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet52698 View Post
So the baby will be going with her overseas when she visits heads of state? Good for her breastfeeding, that must be difficult with such a busy schedule. That also explains why she does not spend much time in Anchorage but runs the state from her home town.
Try not making passive aggressive assumptions about things you know nothing about. I breast fed for 14 months and worked too.

Supply and demand just like oil.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Obviously, you never have done it. It's not that hard or inconvenient. I mean, it's not like the baby is attached to the nipple eating all day long. Maybe you should ask you're mother how it's done. I've done two myself.
ROTFL no darling obviously you haven't done it with twins

Old 08-30-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet52698 View Post
My point is that she is doing a good job as gov. of her state and it allows her to have both a career and family. The position of Vice President will not allow her to enjoy these same freedoms and certainly if she has to become president she wouldn't be able to. It's a matter of logistics and I don't think she has a clue what she and her family are in for.
Unreal. SHE has no clue, yet it's her with the freaking 5 kids and elected office for 13 years.

How about you? How do you know better than she, what "she's in for"? You so called women are making things even worse for every woman who has to go up against these hating men like on here. Don't you even get that?

Old 08-30-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Try not making passive aggressive assumptions about things you know nothing about. I breast fed for 14 months and worked too
From hundred of miles away from your child?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections