Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 10:09 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
[mod cut] she has done nothing except play basketball? She has no accomplishments professionally or academically. Look again. She can't hold a candle to Hillary.
You just lost any credibility you may of had!

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-30-2008 at 10:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 10:10 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,234 times
How this original post read=
Quote:
[mod cut] SHE has done nothing except play basketball? SHE has no accomplishments professionally or academically. Look again. SHE can't hold a candle to Hillary.
How it should read=
Quote:
[mod cut] HE has done nothing except play basketball? HE has no accomplishments professionally or academically. Look again. HE can't hold a candle to Hillary.
Thats what I was saying about Barack Obama at the beginning of this election.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-30-2008 at 10:27 PM..

Old 08-30-2008, 10:12 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
[mod cut]she has done nothing except play basketball? She has no accomplishments professionally or academically. Look again. She can't hold a candle to Hillary.
Here is a time line for ya. I do hope you can understand it the dates change and all.....

From Wasilla's basketball court to the national stage: Politics | adn.com

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-30-2008 at 10:27 PM..

Old 08-30-2008, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
How this original post read=

How it should read=

Thats what I was saying about Barack Obama at the beginning of this election.
That has to be it.... Aone got confused between the 2. LOL

Old 08-30-2008, 10:15 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Here is a time line for ya. I do hope you can understand it the dates change and all.....

From Wasilla's basketball court to the national stage: Politics | adn.com
Dont even bother, Milborn. Look at that last line of AONE's post "she doesnt hold anything to Hillary"

Obama doesn't hold anything to Hillary either, she was the master for the democratic party. And, I dont recall Hillary ever being a Governor or a VICE PRESIDENT. Do you?

ROCK ON TEAM MCCAIN/PALIN, THE REAL CHANGE WASHINGTON NEEDS IN 08'!

Old 08-30-2008, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Dont even bother, Milborn. Look at that last line of AONE's post "she doesnt hold anything to Hillary"

Obama doesn't hold anything to Hillary either, she was the master for the democratic party. And, I dont recall Hillary ever being a Governor or a VICE PRESIDENT. Do you?

ROCK ON TEAM MCCAIN/PALIN, THE REAL CHANGE WASHINGTON NEEDS IN 08'!
No Hill does not have the Gov title but now watch her go try to get one! Haha
And she thinks just because she was "in" the WH that she is "qualified"
So would you want a assistant or a nurse operating on you be because she thinks she has experience because she is "in" the operating room when the surgeries are done??? No I don't think so............ not me .....

Old 08-30-2008, 10:33 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Yeah, right. We women whom support Barack Obama are all in a dither now and will jump right over to vote for McLame just because he's picked some woman for his running mate.
Please, don't flatter yourself. We don't want women like you. Besides, you and your sistas are not the ones weren't looking for. I would have thought that apparent.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:34 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,676,883 times
Default come on now, remember what is important

The saddest thing for me is this was a real defining moment for anyone who can remember the civil rights movement and it has become diminished by Hill's whining. Why are we not celebrating the first Black candidate, the first Vietnam POW candidate, the return of a woman to the ticket? Don't worry about Hill, she had so many skeletons in the closet they did not dare put her on there. She will get a good cabinet position, or the supreme court.

Old 08-30-2008, 11:29 PM

Seven of Nine.........Carter just spoke against McCain talking about his pow time sad isn't it?

Old 08-30-2008, 11:36 PM

3,255 posts, read 5,080,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
You seem a bit testy. Could it be that Sarah Palin is a woman of real accomplishment who makes Hillary look like the uptight underachiever she is?
Nobody thinks those of you who are all swooney over Barack are going to switch to McCain. We think that women who didn't like Hillary will.
But the women who did not like Hillary were already voiting for McCain. So what is the point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections