U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-31-2008, 02:16 AM
 
2,215 posts, read 2,342,913 times
Reputation: 501

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
No one is claiming to be better educated, but your lack of understanding on how our government works is shocking. I don't care about that though, I only care about the main point you were making.

Its simple. You eat, you process, you crap. Takes time. You are claiming the country's mess is because of the 1 year plus when democrat's had partial power. You think anyone buys your argument that you eat and it becomes crap immediately?

Republicans had absolute power for 6 straight years, executive and both houses, and they brew this big pile of crap for us. Thanks a lot. No more McBush for 4 more years.
You have just be suckered by Nobama !!

The first 6 years were great for us, the last two since the morons took over have went down hill.

Do you understand how congress works or do you think like Pelosi and go on vacation to sell your book when we need them working for us?

By the way, Pelosi's book, a complete failure too !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-31-2008, 02:18 AM
 
1,613 posts, read 1,645,011 times
Reputation: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
You are the lone democrat in this debate here.....all the others have run away from this debate because I dont think there is any doubt in what I said.

And you arent holding that ground very well, to be honest.


But I was the lone Republican in a sea of Democrats in Boston, and most of them didnt hold their ground with me either. A liberals head isnt properly screwed on until they turn conservative.
Really, have you ever read up on the psychology of making up your own testimony. Shows how much self esteem you really have. Testimonials are supposed are to come from third parties to be believable, otherwise its just pathetic desperation to boost own self esteem. The least you can do is get some of your cheerleaders here to make some up for you.

I am great therefore I am. Nice testimony there, buddy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 02:29 AM
 
2,215 posts, read 2,342,913 times
Reputation: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Really, have you ever read up on the psychology of making up your own testimony. Shows how much self esteem you really have. Testimonials are supposed are to come from third parties to be believable, otherwise its just pathetic desperation to boost own self esteem. The least you can do is get some of your cheerleaders here to make some up for you.

I am great therefore I am. Nice testimony there, buddy.

LOL LOL

How funny a Nobama supporter talk about self esteem!!!!

Gosh that is funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 02:35 AM
 
12,547 posts, read 12,082,061 times
Reputation: 2876
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Really, have you ever read up on the psychology of making up your own testimony. Shows how much self esteem you really have. Testimonials are supposed are to come from third parties to be believable, otherwise its just pathetic desperation to boost own self esteem. The least you can do is get some of your cheerleaders here to make some up for you.

I am great therefore I am. Nice testimony there, buddy.



1. A statement in support of a particular truth, fact, or claim.
2. A written affirmation of another's character or worth; a personal recommendation.
3. Something given in appreciation of a person's service or achievement; a tribute.

testimonial - definition of testimonial by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 02:39 AM
 
1,613 posts, read 1,645,011 times
Reputation: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
LOL LOL

How funny a Nobama supporter talk about self esteem!!!!

Gosh that is funny.
This coming from a McBushiite, somehow doesn't mean much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 02:40 AM
 
1,613 posts, read 1,645,011 times
Reputation: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post



1. A statement in support of a particular truth, fact, or claim.
2. A written affirmation of another's character or worth; a personal recommendation.
3. Something given in appreciation of a person's service or achievement; a tribute.

testimonial - definition of testimonial by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Well, I guess thanks for reinforcing my point. Can you believe that, writing your own personal recommendation, or giving a tribute to yourself, what kind of self esteem warrants such actions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 02:42 AM
 
Location: OC, CA
3,309 posts, read 3,665,735 times
Reputation: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
This coming from a McBushiite, somehow doesn't mean much.
Darling,

Please reread my original post, and see how the rest of us RESPOND when you liberals put the name "Mc" with any other name besides "McCain"

Its clearly written there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 02:59 AM
 
Location: Imaginary Figment
11,361 posts, read 8,082,244 times
Reputation: 4596
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
This congress/senate is not being blamed for nearly enough.
Funny though, the only ones getting kicked out on their collective butts are republicans.

Go figure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 03:32 AM
 
57,972 posts, read 29,557,902 times
Reputation: 7343
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Funny though, the only ones getting kicked out on their collective butts are republicans.

Go figure.
Please list the Republicans who were kicked out of office this year... I'll hold while you think of one..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 03:39 AM
 
Location: Imaginary Figment
11,361 posts, read 8,082,244 times
Reputation: 4596
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Please list the Republicans who were kicked out of office this year... I'll hold while you think of one..
More semantics....perhaps you'd be more happy with the words "voted out"?

And before this gets buried and I miss you lying about something else, lets be even more specific: Illinois, Louisiana, and Mississippi. All long time republican strong holds. All kicked out on their behinds, by those sick of lock step Bush-bots hell bent on ruining this country. A trend you'll see more of this November, you can count on it.

Last edited by SLCPUNK; 08-31-2008 at 03:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:34 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top