Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 01:56 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,614,478 times

Advertisements

After spending the last two weeks wasting your time looking up attacks on Mitt Romney, you all got used by President McCain when he announced the perfect woman for the job as VP in Sarah Palin.

Now, I counted over 75 new post just on her, no longer are you people talking about what Obama can do, but you have all focused yourselves on Sarah Palin.

It tells me you are running scared.

Obama has all the answers with no substance and now Sarah Palin has taken all the news from Obama even on this board.

She is the total package, she actually has made decisions and many good ones.

I find it very interesting to see that many Nobama followers are totally taking their time to post about her, because if she was not threat and you were not scared you would not be starting and moving all her post to the top.

Liberals are scared!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 01:58 PM

1,126 posts, read 2,691,981 times
will Palin make it to November 4 if that baby turns out to be her grandson? Wonder how would the religious right behave if the case...

Old 08-31-2008, 02:01 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,614,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasdrubal View Post
will Palin make it to November 4 if that baby turns out to be her grandson? Wonder how would the religious right behave if the case...

If you really believe this you should not be allowed to vote.

You people are desperate!

Old 08-31-2008, 02:02 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
I don't think McCain wants to be president anymore. He and Hillary will give OBiden fits from their senate seats. I think if anyone is askeered, it's Obama because he's going to pee himself when he wins in November.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:02 PM

1,126 posts, read 2,691,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
If you really believe this you should not be allowed to vote.

You people are desperate!
why?

Old 08-31-2008, 02:04 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,559,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasdrubal View Post
The religious right would want her even more because then she would have the hypocrite factor.
Say no to the religious right who wants all of America to live in one narrow specific way.
Say yes to keeping religion a private matter and not force it down on ppl through government.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:05 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
I'm only scared of people who still look up in wide eyed admiration for President Bush and now after nearly 8 years of doing that are NOW looking forward to voting for McCain for 4 more years of Bush.

3,950 posts, read 5,086,255 times
Quote:
She makes history as Alaska’s first woman Governor then almost immediately gets pregnant with her 5th child. How well does that exemplify her decision making process?

Most intellectual Conservatives are disgusted with McCain’s choice because the questions isn’t whether Sara Palin is the best woman for the job, but whether she the best person for the job. The answer is clear and that’s why I as a Republican am now confused and scared.

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
After spending the last two weeks wasting your time looking up attacks on Mitt Romney, you all got used by President McCain when he announced the perfect woman for the job as VP in Sarah Palin.

Now, I counted over 75 new post just on her, no longer are you people talking about what Obama can do, but you have all focused yourselves on Sarah Palin.

Obama has all the answers with no substance and now Sarah Palin has taken all the news from Obama even on this board.

I find it very interesting to see that many Nobama followers are totally taking their time to post about her, because if she was not threat and you were not scared you would not be starting and moving all her post to the top.

Liberals are scared!

I bet you REALLY love how Palin took money from the rich(oil companies) and "spread the wealth" to less affluent Americans....kinda COMMIE doncha think ??

Old 08-31-2008, 02:08 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,103 times
Quote:

It tells me dems are jumping with joy for the gift McCain handed them on a silver platter....Obama next POTUS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections