Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 06:41 PM

1,348 posts, read 3,585,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
The biography last night when he was interviewed by John King, he admitted he takes full responsibility for the failure of his first marriage and when asked why things changed so radically (many affairs, then he met Cindy in Honolulu) McCain noted... " I don't know John, I just don't know"....

interview with John King on CNN Saturday evening 8/30/08

Yeah, women trust McCain

Understandable. Considering he was a POW for years with no nookie. Any red-blooded male would go on a p00n rampage after that ordeal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 06:42 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,024,360 times
Jonathan Martin's Blog: McCain: Palin a "soulmate" - Politico.com

McCain called Palin a partner and soul mate this was a result of two conversations. The man knows what he knows when he knows it.

Old 08-31-2008, 06:42 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,588,333 times
LOLOL, Craps talking about affairs after Bubba Clinton and his doormat Ho the Senator in NY. FUNNY stuff!

Old 08-31-2008, 06:43 PM

1,050 posts, read 1,930,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
He didnt cheat on his wife, and this is kind of a dumb thread.

Why are old people always accused of being pedophiles? It is usually the Democrats that are. Do we need to bring up our last Democratic president or the 2004 Kerry VP pick?
Yes did cheat on his first wife. Look it up. Weren't you the one that said, "the crowd didn't boo Palin for saying Hillary, they cheered?"

Old 08-31-2008, 06:49 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Clinton brought it to the table when he lied under oath!
It wasn't his fault he lied, it's a tough habit to break..! Bill Clinton and the truth have never been in the same room at the same time...!

Old 08-31-2008, 07:06 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,886,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
The biography last night when he was interviewed by John King, he admitted he takes full responsibility for the failure of his first marriage and when asked why things changed so radically (many affairs, then he met Cindy in Honolulu) McCain noted... " I don't know John, I just don't know"....

interview with John King on CNN Saturday evening 8/30/08

Yeah, women trust McCain
Wow big news about affairs and the divorce situation. So glad you let us all know, thanks. I guess you interviewed them both and know the whole story of their arrangement while living together, too, right?

Yeah, all the smart women you know? ..unlike Hillary who's husband was so different than McCain. Lets face it, Bill had GOOD REASON to be screwed up in the head and have affairs.... Uhhhh....wait...I'll think of one.....

Meanwhile, I expect John McCain to come back from being a POW in 1973, broken to shreds, lost 5 years of life under torture, spend a year in the hospital on rehab till 1974 and still be the perfect husband, yepper. Oh no, I don't expect a marriage where they were separated for years under extensive stress to have any problems at all.

And Carol McCain is not too smart either, according to your judgment must go with being the wife of a politician she said "‘He’s a good guy.’‘ We are still good friends. He is the best man for president."

Just another example of Democrats turning grown women into children advising us what we should think, do and say especially about private matters like our marriages. And everyone else's marriages.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:20 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Talking thanks for verifying my guess----

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
Understandable. Considering he was a POW for years with no nookie. Any red-blooded male would go on a p00n rampage after that ordeal.

Apparently he still does. Your post speaks volumes, thanks.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:23 PM

2,501 posts, read 7,761,744 times
I thought Democrats loved infidelity....they LOVED and IDOLIZED Bill Clinton and still do. "No, I did NOT have an affair with that woman".

Old 08-31-2008, 08:27 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
This thread is about Mccain........................Jeez 1997 was 11 years ago- Im sure Mccain has been with quite a few new ones in that time span.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:30 PM

2,501 posts, read 7,761,744 times
No, it's about the pot calling the kettle black, as usual.... Try to land on something new.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections