Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 10:12 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,693,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBeaches View Post
Face it, they are all under a lot of pressure with very little sleep....mistakes will be made by both sides. Give them a break.
Very true. It's silly to assume that any candidate will never, ever make any silly blunders. They all do it.

Old 08-31-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterinAmerica View Post
Talk about a desperate plea.
LOL. I know, right? They're not even trying to hide it anymore. It's all just out in the open now. Desperation at its finest. Too bad it won't work for them come November, just like pretending they weren't desperate hasn't worked for them thus far.

Old 08-31-2008, 10:43 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,679,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
LOL. I know, right? They're not even trying to hide it anymore. It's all just out in the open now. Desperation at its finest. Too bad it won't work for them come November, just like pretending they weren't desperate hasn't worked for them thus far.
No desperation on our side. Definate desperation on yours.

Old 08-31-2008, 10:49 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,514 times
Quote:
Because he's pulling his bull**** out of his a** and doesn't have a quote to prove it. He's lying, and he knows it. I've been waiting for like an hour now, and he still hasn't produced my requested quote. He just attempted to point me towards some random thread, instead of backing up his allegation. Typical...
I know....what a doofus eh!

Old 08-31-2008, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
I know....what a doofus eh!
Go and look at the Michael Moore thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have said it hundreds of times.

Old 08-31-2008, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Go and look at the Michael Moore thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have said it hundreds of times.
Well why are you accusing others, you just said^ you've said it a hundred times.....sheesh.

Old 08-31-2008, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Just give me your quote! I've requested it a hundred times. Not too difficult to find the source where your accusation originated. Burden of proof's on you, not me. You need to provide the quote to back up your allegations that Obama supporters are all wishing hurricane devastation on other people. It's not my obligation to search through other threads o find what you're referring to...especially since I believe you're totally making it up. I'm not gonna waste my time. Show me your quote. Until then, we'll all just assume you're talking out of your a**, which we've become pretty accustomed to doing, anyway.

Old 08-31-2008, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Just give me your quote! I've requested it a hundred times. Not too difficult to find the source where your accusation originated. Burden of proof's on you, not me. You need to provide the quote to back up your allegations that Obama supporters are all wishing hurricane devastation on other people. Until then, we'll all just assume you're talking out of your a**, which we've become pretty accustomed to doing, anyway.
Wishing a hurricane to come and kill people for your candidates political gains is wrong and I hope to god you and your liberal posse just said those things in the heat of the minute.

DISGRACEFUL.

Old 08-31-2008, 11:19 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,551,091 times
Quote:
Wishing a hurricane to come and kill people for your candidates political gains is wrong and I hope to god you and your liberal posse just said those things in the heat of the minute.

DISGRACEFUL.
Someone is lying again, but no problem, we will clear it up each time.

We won't forget it was you who actually prayed for this kind of disaster on the denver convention, and let's not forget your vile statement to milk the upcoming hurricane for all the political gain its worth: get more out of a convention that looks as if it is dealing with a national crisis with grace.
GET MORE out of this crisis and LOOKS AS IF to fake compassion shows much sickness.

Old 08-31-2008, 11:23 PM

Quote:

DISGRACEFUL.
Put up or **** dude....where's your evidence?

You made these same allegations yesterday with F-all to back it up.

Quote:
Just a day ago you all wanted there to be thousands of deaths and millions of dollars in damage to deflect the media away from the RNC. Why such a change.

Damn hypocrites!
You told somebody today to F-off and called another one an A-hole and yet you are still posting....I guess there are no moderators around today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections