Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 07:27 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times

Advertisements

Ok, am I crazy does this seem possible?
Daily Kos: Sarah Palin Is NOT The Mother [Photos+Video]

I know that McCain talked about her flying back from Texas to Alaska while in labor, and I found that really strange, and the pictures are highly suspicious especially when compared to the previous pregnancy picture on the follow-up page to the link above (see the link "Next Day's Follow Up" at bottom of page at above link.

Anyway, I'm just throwing it out there to hear what other people think. It still seems far-fetched, but after John Edward's who knows.

Oops, I just noticed that someone else already posted on this topic. Sorry!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 07:53 PM

2,662 posts, read 3,827,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Ok, am I crazy does this seem possible?
Daily Kos: Sarah Palin Is NOT The Mother [Photos+Video]

I know that McCain talked about her flying back from Texas to Alaska while in labor, and I found that really strange, and the pictures are highly suspicious especially when compared to the previous pregnancy picture on the follow-up page to the link above (see the link "Next Day's Follow Up" at bottom of page at above link.

Anyway, I'm just throwing it out there to hear what other people think. It still seems far-fetched, but after John Edward's who knows.

Oops, I just noticed that someone else already posted on this topic. Sorry!
That's ok. . . I don't think I can tire of seeing liberal dems try and smear a 16 yo girl based on nothing but wild rumor. It's noted how you guys go full bore on a HS girl while conservatives stay away from Obama's daughters. . .

pssst. I think one stayed up past bedtime. Pass it on.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:54 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
That's ok. . . I don't think I can tire of seeing liberal dems try and smear a 16 yo girl based on nothing but wild rumor. It's noted how you guys go full bore on a HS girl while conservatives stay away from Obama's daughters. . .

Well, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck....

Old 08-31-2008, 07:57 PM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
Get in line, some of your friends at the bottom of the barrell already beat you to this one!

Old 08-31-2008, 07:58 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Quote:

One of my best online friends is from Wasilla. He returned from his 3rd tour of Iraq a few months ago and immediately IMed me to tell me about his crazy former mayor and governor and how everyone in town knew that she faked a pregnancy for her daughter. His sisters are friends with the girl.

And he's as conservative as can be.

This isn't just liberals questioning her. Apparently this is old news in Alaska.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
One of my best online friends is from Wasilla. He returned from his 3rd tour of Iraq a few months ago and immediately IMed me to tell me about his crazy former mayor and governor and how everyone in town knew that she faked a pregnancy for her daughter. His sisters are friends with the girl.

And he's as conservative as can be.

This isn't just liberals questioning her. Apparently this is old news in Alaska.

Uh oh.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:00 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Why is any of this a smear on the teenager? Either way she hasn't done anything wrong. If it's not true, it's just crazy talk. If it is true, then she's been made to hide something that doesn't need to be hidden because there is no shame in it.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:01 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,886,038 times
Quote:

Well now that you mentioned it, like I REALLY BELIEVE that the whole daughters talking to daddy up on the stage was spontaneous.

Of course the mother told them to precociously ask daddy the questions so the whole world would say how cute.........the older one grabbed the mike all ready to talk and watching the mother but the time ran out....

OBAMAMANIA....the stage production. Composite of Rev Wright, Bill Ayers, the crazy priest and public relations.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:03 PM

I heard one excuse that children who are only 16 dont usually have babies with Downs Syndrome but dont know if this is true or not, it does make sense that a 44 year old would be more likely to cause that.

But if she did not have this child, she is going to be ripped up over lying about it. I wonder how many times she discusses her child in interviews?

Old 08-31-2008, 08:03 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,103 times
Quote:
It's noted how you guys go full bore on a HS girl while conservatives stay away from Obama's daughters. . .
FFS if there was anything to smear Obama's daughters with you would be the first to post about it. On second thought you probably wouldn't be first.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections