U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
 
Location: NC
1,146 posts, read 1,389,506 times
Reputation: 361

Advertisements

We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you people are even bothering to
hold an election in the United States. On one side, you had a pants wearing female lawyer, married to another lawyer who can't seem to keep his pants on, who just lost a long and heated primary against a lawyer, who goes to the wrong church, who is married to yet another lawyer, who doesn't even like the country her husband wants to run !


Now...On the other side, you have a nice old war hero whose name
starts with the appropriate 'Mc' prefix, married to a good looking
younger woman who owns a beer distributorship!!

What in God's name are ya lads thinkin over in the colonies??????

 
Old 09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
 
3,353 posts, read 1,692,501 times
Reputation: 964
How are you in Ireland if your location is Union County, NC ?

Cute post though
 
Old 09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
 
Location: Fort Myers Fl
2,294 posts, read 1,754,454 times
Reputation: 888
they must not understand liberals. Maybe they don't have any in Ireland. They are so lucky.
 
Old 09-01-2008, 02:46 PM
 
4,433 posts, read 2,317,983 times
Reputation: 1347
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

You are my kind Major Minor.

Best view I've read in weeks.
 
Old 09-01-2008, 02:46 PM
 
Location: Raleigh, NC
9,047 posts, read 8,179,671 times
Reputation: 1370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
We, in Ireland, can't figure out why you people are even bothering to
hold an election in the United States. On one side, you had a pants wearing female lawyer, married to another lawyer who can't seem to keep his pants on, who just lost a long and heated primary against a lawyer, who goes to the wrong church, who is married to yet another lawyer, who doesn't even like the country her husband wants to run !


Now...On the other side, you have a nice old war hero whose name
starts with the appropriate 'Mc' prefix, married to a good looking
younger woman who owns a beer distributorship!!

What in God's name are ya lads thinkin over in the colonies??????
The only people I take less seriously than the Irish are the Czechs. The more alcohol a country drinks, the more retarded the people act.

Hopefully the leprechuuan will find out where they stole his lucky charms
 
Old 09-01-2008, 02:50 PM
 
4,433 posts, read 2,317,983 times
Reputation: 1347
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
The only people I take less seriously than the Irish are the Czechs. The more alcohol a country drinks, the more retarded the people act.

Hopefully the leprechuuan will find out where they stole his lucky charms

Hmmm...

Racial profiling. Very enlightened.

Also, America probably has more trouble with alcohol than they do.
 
Old 09-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Status: "Bored With The Yardarm" (set 12 days ago)
 
Location: Holly Springs
3,536 posts, read 6,063,053 times
Reputation: 2336
funny stuff
 
Old 09-01-2008, 02:53 PM
 
Location: Raleigh, NC
9,047 posts, read 8,179,671 times
Reputation: 1370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Hmmm...

Racial profiling. Very enlightened.

Also, America probably has more trouble with alcohol than they do.
The Irish and Czechs consume more alcohol than the US.

World/Global Alcohol/Drink Consumption, 2008, Ireland and European Drink Price Comparisons : Finfacts Ireland

The micks just tolerate it better.
 
Old 09-01-2008, 03:03 PM
 
4,433 posts, read 2,317,983 times
Reputation: 1347
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
The Irish and Czechs consume more alcohol than the US.

World/Global Alcohol/Drink Consumption, 2008, Ireland and European Drink Price Comparisons : Finfacts Ireland

The micks just tolerate it better.

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha ....

Well, they sound like nice places to visit. And it's pretty obvious that Major Minor is thinking more clear headedly than most of the folks in this forum.
 
Old 09-01-2008, 03:07 PM
 
Location: Raleigh, NC
9,047 posts, read 8,179,671 times
Reputation: 1370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha ....

Well, they sound like nice places to visit. And it's pretty obvious that Major Minor is thinking more clear headedly than most of the folks in this forum.
Well, leprechauns stick together to protect the gold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:10 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top