Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 04:01 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,577,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Abstinence education does not work. We really don't need any more Republicans. Please teach your kids to use birth control if they're going to have sex. Thanks.

Bottom line, who cares? In her defense at least she's not gender confused.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2008, 04:01 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,550,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
The non-hypocritical folks care. She sure is confused with mum's family moral value policing.

Old 09-01-2008, 04:02 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,096,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
no, what we need are a bunch of high minded democrats
and I though you people could not go lower than the cess pool you rose out of
I was wrong
I take it you're opposed to teaching birth control? Why don't we take some advice from Sarah Palin herself. When discussing evolution/creationism, it's her opinion that we should teach both. Why won't she (and the bitter wet hens that were Hillary supporters, though you could be different) and other Republicans admit that children should have all the information we have before making the choice to have sex or not, or use protection or not?

Old 09-01-2008, 04:03 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,737,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
haha I just cant take you seriously anymore thanks to that picture.

Old 09-01-2008, 04:03 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,096,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
There is the issue of hypocrisy
That's not been an issue for the GOP or the Dems for quite a long time.

Old 09-01-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
haha I just cant take you seriously anymore thanks to that picture.

No problem, please don't print it out and get it sticky. It's great you can tell what I look like from a quartering view, hat and eye in a scope!

Old 09-01-2008, 04:14 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,403,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Abstinence education does not work. We really don't need any more Republicans. Please teach your kids to use birth control if they're going to have sex. Thanks.
Amen.

Old 09-01-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
The non-hypocritical folks care. She sure is confused with mum's family moral value policing.

If they're non-hypocritical which they're not why would they care?

Old 09-01-2008, 04:19 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,512,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
Hummm....isn't OBAMA himself the product of an UNWED 18 YR OLD GETTING PREGNANT????? Funny that the CHILD of the nominee would be held to a standard that YOUR CANDIDATE is not. Bubba HO is was no more in control of the fact he was conceved out of wedlock than Sarah is that her daughter did the same...
Last I heard, children had no say in the circumstances of their birth...Last I heard, Palin was a right-wing Republican who is against sex education and the right to an abortion. Last I heard, it was the Republican Party who are the sanctimonious hypocrites who rail about family values. Your statement is utter b.s.; in reality Palin, since she espouses these values, should have done a better job at teaching them to her daughter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections