Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 05:45 PM

1,748 posts, read 5,506,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
What are you talking about?

Nobody "pushed" Palin's daughter into the spotlight until Palin was forced to combat smears that her youngest son was actually the illigitimate baby of her daughter.

The only ones "keeping" Palin's daughter in the spotlight now are handringing democrats, suddenly so "concerned" about the girl (not so worried when she was being called a ***** whose mother had to fake a pregnancy to protect, mind you).

If Bridgette McCain wants to stay out of the spotlight, so be it. Why should Bridgette McCain be an issue? Do Democrats want to drag up some dirt on her too?
Her daughter would have been in the spotlight regardless. Can you imagine if this was uncovered any other way how the whole thing would have come down. Really I think the rumors and susequent response were a set up. This never could have been kept underwraps. Now they are trotting her and her boyfriend out on stage to make a spectackle of. I guess their motto must be "if you can't hide it feature it". My heart goes out to those kids. Disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2008, 05:46 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,809,751 times
They are probably rejecting her because she doesn't look white enough. It's very weird that you never see or hear of her.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:49 PM

1,748 posts, read 5,506,125 times
When McCain was running against Bush for the nomination in 2000 rumors came out from the Bush camp that she was his illegitimate daughter. So much for keeping the kids out of it. I am sure that is why she is camera shy.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:57 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,846,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
McCain and Palin want to tell my family we can't have an abortion if we choose to.

McCain and Palin want to tell my kids who and who they can't marry.

McCain and Palin would say to my kids if they turn out to be gay that they cannot adopt.

And we're supposed to just take this and not question their parental history?

See how the "Family Values" are working for them??

Nope. Sorry. I intend to get all their adultery, sex outside of marraige, estrainged children, broken relationships, shotgun marraiges out in the open.

Maybe then the GOP will stop lecturing me how to live my life.
How is McCain, if POTUS, going to "tell you" your first 3 points? These are not potus powers.

Go ahead, bring out all the dirt, especially about the under 18 kids. It makes you look like a kook. A mean spirited kook. Don't think the rest of the country isn't noticing how the libs are trying to ruin Bristol's life and trying to break Gov Palin.

I have news for you. Gov Palin is made of much stronger stuff than you can even imagine. Bring it on. It will not benefit you.

Old 09-03-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
They are probably rejecting her because she doesn't look white enough. It's very weird that you never see or hear of her.
The "uber caring" libs are at it again. Now race baiting. Oh, I forgot, this is one they trot out a lot. See: "I don't look like the other guys on the dollar bills."

She is still a kid. She just started school. She will be at all the big events.

Meghan has shown an interest in politics and is traveling with the campaign. She is blogging about it (kind of a good blog).

The other "kids" have not been in pictures until this week also. Are they trying to hide them?

You libs are acting very panicky. For a reason, I guess. McCain's VP is stronger than the Pres choice on the Dem side.

Old 09-03-2008, 06:05 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,131,972 times
The oldest son is a Senior pilot with American Airlines (I think?) doing international routes.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:19 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,686,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
So then explain to me why out of the blue you brought up 17 yr old pregnant girls not wanting to be in the spotlight. I gues sit was just a simple mistake, right?
It actually was. I thought I was responding to a post about Palin's daughter.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:22 PM

123 posts, read 346,042 times
McCain or Palin. I believe both their sons are in the military which is where they both would like all YOUR sons and daughters to be. Elect them and kiss your kids bye -bye when they get draughted by them.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:28 PM

123 posts, read 346,042 times
Yes, there is another daughter who is close to Cindy's age. I heard that she was an Obama supporter. Sounds like her father did'nt support HER when she was yonger. Funny how kids born from a first marriage are somehow the forgotten ones. I wonder if McCain would have considered marriage to Cindy if not for her beer fortune.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukdame View Post
McCain or Palin. I believe both their sons are in the military which is where they both would like all YOUR sons and daughters to be. Elect them and kiss your kids bye -bye when they get draughted by them.
Gee. Where have you heard that McCain & Palin are for the draft? Pls share, or we will assume you are making this up.

The only person in govt that is FOR draft is that lib idiot Charlie Rangle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections