Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 10:11 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
No it doesn't. I live in Texas and McCain will win easy. But your opinion does matter, so please make sure you vote for McCain. I'm a little worried about SC.
Your vote always counts..to you..please vote..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2008, 10:11 PM

190 posts, read 681,166 times
I wanted to like her. I like to see strong capable women move up. Instead I got stuff about how she is a hockey mom, small town folks is best and were all so proud of our kid in the service. Gee, that would be great if we were meeting for lunch. How are you going to lead the country?? I don't need to see "I'm a mom like you" I want someone better than me and the rest of the crowd.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:12 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
Fox News is creaming on itself! Bill Kristol is actually drooling.

Guess its good they can get off on themselves

No one else wants to be near them with a 10 foot pole....

Old 09-03-2008, 10:14 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassHysteria View Post
Bam!

Biden uses sarcasm like a chef's knife. He will not be daunted by her, because he has the knowledge and experience to back up HIS sarcasm and razor sharp wit. If she tries to act that way with Joe, he'll verbally draw and quarter her within minutes.

This woman is going down, and I REALLY hope Joe takes the gloves off and puts her career down permanently.

If he can draw tears I'll go out and raise money for the reelection! lol

Some of the rubes that are in love with her think we're angry. I'm not angry, I'm insulted. They're bringing a plastic knife to a gunfight.

The worm has turned, and the Republican party is going down.

We can only pray

And yes, we godless liberals with foreign cars and advanced education still believe in a God....

Old 09-03-2008, 10:14 PM

33 posts, read 57,554 times
After watching most of the speeches tonight, I'd say Sarah Palin's speech was mediocre compared to Rudy Giuliani's speech.

Rudy hit hard against Obama, hit fast, and seemed to answer more questions I had about the campaign than Sarah did. Sarah seemed to focus too much time on her own family than the issues and her opponent. To me she seemed a little too defensive.

Sarah will need to improve against Biden or it will be slaughter.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
I wrote that myself! Unlike Mayor Palin and the speech she just gave.
Then quit stealing from others. The trailer trash thing I know was not yours, see you can't even tell the truth when you are lying.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sberdrow View Post
don't need to, as a NON republican, I can actually use my brain and think for myself.
You opened yourself up with that but I'll leave it alone.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:20 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,043,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Then quit stealing from others. The trailer trash thing I know was not yours, see you can't even tell the truth when you are lying.
You caught me! I did not invent the term 'trailer trash'.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:22 PM

1,920 posts, read 2,780,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
You opened yourself up with that but I'll leave it alone.
thats OK bring the RAIN, what do you got

Old 09-03-2008, 10:23 PM

50 posts, read 90,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
We can only pray

And yes, we godless liberals with foreign cars and advanced education still believe in a God....
That's great! Very witty!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections