Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 12:40 PM

8,064 posts, read 17,954,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
So you are saying Hillary was unattractive and thats why Bill cheated?
The original Mrs McCain was unattractive and thats why John cheated?
Are you calling the spouses of those who cheat unattractive?
Nope. Male politicians seem to have a power issue in that regard. When women have someone as good as Todd Palin at home, they're quite content.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 12:40 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,938,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
I hate to tell you guys this, but the Enquirer gets a lot of stuff right. They are not just a sleazy tabloid rag. They are a sleazy tabloid rag with really good reporters.
It's true - they pay people well too - the people who work for them are good at what they do, they just have sold out and have questionable ethics IMO - but it doesn't mean that everything is false...

Old 09-04-2008, 12:41 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,935,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
No problem at all. If you want to be a fruit loop be one. Hell, my two male dogs hump each other and I love them.
Wow, just because you experimented in college with dudes doesn't mean you should mask it with fruit loop references.

Relax...it was in the past. No one is going to fault you for your actions.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:42 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,018,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
It's true - they pay people well too - the people who work for them are good at what they do, they just have sold out and have questionable ethics IMO - but it doesn't mean that everything is false...

I see they made a believer out of you.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:44 PM

31,672 posts, read 40,909,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Nope. Male politicians seem to have a power issue in that regard. When women have someone as good as Todd Palin at home, they're quite content.
How do you know anything about him other then what he looks like to say he is so good? Is that your standard in men and politicians?

Old 09-04-2008, 12:45 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,018,930 times
[quote=ViewFromThePeak;5124929]Wow, just because you experimented in college with dudes doesn't mean you should mask it with fruit loop references.

Relax...it was in the past. No one is going to fault you for your actions.[/QUOTE

I picture you as a short bald guy who got beat up in school. Now that you found the internet you are a macho man.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:46 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,242,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
How do you know anything about him other then what he looks like to say he is so good? Is that your standard in men and politicians?
She may be comparing him to John Edwards.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:47 PM

Default Enquirer says we talked to people they didn't

Wait a minute the Enquirer has people on the ground talking to people who were not talked to by anyone previously. It is established that Team McCain never sent anyone to Alaska to do some in place vetting. The Enquirer is maintaining that we have talked to people they haven't and how can they say we wrong? Interesting perspective. How many of you have a security clearance? Did they talk to your neighbors before or after?
VETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTing
Organizational competency

Old 09-04-2008, 12:48 PM

[quote=thebigr;5124985]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Wow, just because you experimented in college with dudes doesn't mean you should mask it with fruit loop references.

Relax...it was in the past. No one is going to fault you for your actions.[/QUOTE

I picture you as a short bald guy who got beat up in school. Now that you found the internet you are a macho man.
You are just the all embracing of your fellow man sort.

America there it is for you.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:49 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,497,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajzjmsmom View Post
Wow, the National Enquirer sure knew how to boost their sells for the week huh, but after reading some of the posts on here I can see who their audience is. I thought people were more intelligent than to believe the crap that paper prints. Well guess I was wrong huh?
Oh, did the Enquirer also print that Obama had a brief homosexual affair? If so, I wonder how many Republicans who normally trash the Enquirer would suddenly believe such a story about Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections