Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Sarah Palin run for President?
Yes 9 20.45%
No 35 79.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 09:51 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,401,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
This is what I fear. But she'll try to drag out speculation as long as possible. She may even launch one of those lame "exploratory committees." Keeps the money rolling in and the name in the sound bites.
Dude, she's just trying to raise blood pressures so the right can gain more votes. The left, of course, doesn't care if you're dead or not to vote.

Vicious circle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2011, 09:53 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,471,341 times
She is not running, from the thread title I thought otherwise.

She may be stupid but she aint no fool. I heard she makes 12 millon a year from FOX and her books and her speaking gigs.

If she runs, she loses all that, cause she will be excoriated the second time around. The gloves will come off. I'm guessing the only way she would commit is if it looked like she would cruise to a primary win. Which is possible at this point

Old 05-25-2011, 09:53 AM

68,299 posts, read 54,213,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
No, I think you confuse amusement with hate. But it seems clear, somebody hates that people are amused.
Miserable wreches just hate seeing others having fun

Old 05-25-2011, 09:58 AM

587 posts, read 1,132,424 times
it appears the palins have purchased an 8,000 sq ft house in scottsdale for $1.695M, cash...she will be close her good buddy John McClain and those freedom loving patriots in Zona who are planing some of the most radical bills possible for illegials and voting rights in the future.

I wonder if she will be able to see Mexico from her house? seeing that Felipe Caldaron(mexican pres) will violate the air space and southern border of the US like Putin(russian head of state?) did to alaska, at least according to her.

Sarah Palin buys a luxury house in north Scottsdale?

Old 05-25-2011, 09:58 AM

13,673 posts, read 8,978,585 times
I agree that Ms. Palin will not be running for President. After all, she was born in Canada, as all reasonable people know.

R i g h t a r d i a: Birther News: Sarah Palin was born in Canada

Any evidence to the contrary will be mocked as faked.

Old 05-25-2011, 09:59 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,285,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
She is not running, from the thread title I thought otherwise.

She may be stupid but she aint no fool. I heard she makes 12 millon a year from FOX and her books and her speaking gigs.

If she runs, she loses all that, cause she will be excoriated the second time around. The gloves will come off. I'm guessing the only way she would commit is if it looked like she would cruise to a primary win. Which is possible at this point
Your're absolutely right.

The only way Sarah Palin would run was if she was a stone cold lock to win the election. She's all about the money, the attention and media buzz of being a "Princess" for Conservative America.

Old 05-25-2011, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2four View Post
it appears the palins have purchased an 8,000 sq ft house in scottsdale for $1.695M, cash...she will be close her good buddy John McClain and those freedom loving patriots in Zona who are planing some of the most radical bills possible for illegials and voting rights in the future.

I wonder if she will be able to see Mexico from her house? seeing that Felipe Caldaron(mexican pres) will violate the air space and southern border of the US like Putin(russian head of state?) did to alaska, at least according to her.

Sarah Palin buys a luxury house in north Scottsdale?
There's more grandmothers there for her to eat!

Old 05-25-2011, 10:00 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,209,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Sarah bought a house in Scottsdale, presumably to set up as a more practical base for a run for president. She also commissioned a new 2 hr biographical documentary, "The Undefeated", which will open in theaters in June (New Palin Doc from Conservative Filmmaker to Premiere in June (http://www.conservativesforamerica.com/big-government/new-palin-doc-from-conservative-filmmaker-to-premiere-in-june%E2%80%A6-in-iowa - broken link))

So, Palin's definitely running, just as we always knew she would. Is she the blend of Tea Party Libertarian/Christian Conservative qualities the GOP has been waiting for? Everyone ready for the melodrama she's bound to inject into the race?
I didn't know that Palin had made an official declaration of "Yes" or "No" yet so I opened up your declaration to see what was going on. Sure enough you had found some blog where some fool had put together some of here actions to make it seem that the most feared event in Obamadom is taking place. Oh well, sometime soon she will probably prove you right or wrong.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Your're absolutely right.

The only way Sarah Palin would run was if she was a stone cold lock to win the election. She's all about the money, the attention and media buzz of being a "Princess" for Conservative America.
Obama...

Old 05-25-2011, 10:07 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,209,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
Where did I put forth any hate?

I don't hate Palin.

I find her hilarious.
Maybe you won't want to share your position with me but here is a question that I think you should answer before you call the woman hilarious again. When was the last time you listened to her talk about anything? When was the last time you heard her talking in context other than a few sound bites from left leaning blogs? I will surmise it was back in 2008 which Obama thinks is the year we are in right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections