Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Sarah Palin run for President?
Yes 9 20.45%
No 35 79.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 10:19 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
No way Ms. Palin would ever let go of a gig that pays this much money. Her income is based on her loud wacky irrelevance. Just watch her run and stumble.
Hey Greg, when was the last time you heard Palin talking through the whole thing and not some hand picked left leaning blog work of selecting prime sound bites and the like? My opinion, until you tell me otherwise, would have to be maybe sometime in 2008.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2011, 10:21 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,645,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Hey Greg, when was the last time you heard Palin talking through the whole thing and not some hand picked left leaning blog work of selecting prime sound bites and the like? My opinion, until you tell me otherwise, would have to be maybe sometime in 2008.
Jeepers, didn't we hear enough during her run with McCain?

Old 05-25-2011, 10:22 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,615,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Sarah bought a house in Scottsdale, presumably to set up as a more practical base for a run for president. She also commissioned a new 2 hr biographical documentary, "The Undefeated", which will open in theaters in June (New Palin Doc from Conservative Filmmaker to Premiere in June (http://www.conservativesforamerica.com/big-government/new-palin-doc-from-conservative-filmmaker-to-premiere-in-june%E2%80%A6-in-iowa - broken link))

So, Palin's definitely running, just as we always knew she would. Is she the blend of Tea Party Libertarian/Christian Conservative qualities the GOP has been waiting for? Everyone ready for the melodrama she's bound to inject into the race?
I can't think of a democrat I'd vote for instead of her.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I just saw her on SNL with the GOP debate.
I do think that she did that back in 2008 so now I know when the last time you heard her was. Thanks.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
yes, we fear her.
Only abject fear would lead to such behavior. I guess fear is driving Dems on this subject.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:26 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
Quote:
I do think that she did that back in 2008 so now I know when the last time you heard her was. Thanks.
Ms. Fey recently re-created her Ms. Palin character in May 2011.

Tina Fey Reprises Role of Sarah Palin on SNL - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

Thanks!

Old 05-25-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Jeepers, didn't we hear enough during her run with McCain?
She was trying to stay within the bounds of what McCain wanted said back then and the past couple of years she has made too much sense to call her the names you people come up with. I know that none of you have heard her talk the last year or so and you are just acting from fear that she may actually run.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:30 AM

587 posts, read 1,134,801 times
on second thought...I dont think Palin is running....she needed an exit from Alaska, and Arizona, being the peace loving patriots that she longs for, is a perfect spot for the palin family.

reason I say she will not run is similiar to her reality buddy donald trump...she will have to release her financial records, and open up the books of the fishing business and dog sledding operation that she owns with todd palin....I dont think she wants to disclose that information....

and if she does, can you imagine how much fish they have caught and sold and how many dog sledding adventures they have done since 2008? it has to be a "boatload" considering they purchased a nearly $1.7M dollar home in cash...

Old 05-25-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Ms. Fey recently re-created her Ms. Palin character in May 2011.

Tina Fey Reprises Role of Sarah Palin on SNL - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

Thanks!
That little cameo didn't let Tina really get started and it surely didn't do a lot to prove the stupidity of Sarah Palin. However it did point out that Fey is surely a bit hard up, financially, and willing to use her Palin oriented spot to get some left leaning cash.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:41 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Smile Come on... laugh with us. Or keep weeping on your own.

Quote:
Palin can sit on her butt, doing nothing and as this thread proves you libs will keep her name before all of us. In doing like the OP did let me say that I believe that you people must really fear her or you wouldn't work so hard to try to convince people that she is like so many of you.

Palin is at least as scary as the other Republican steamrollers gearing up for a run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections