Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 08:57 PM

6,021 posts, read 7,800,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post

He's....wait! Jewish??? What would his Muslim 'friend' say???? Flipflopper.

thank you these idiots are not saying anything about bush doing jewish things and he;s a christian supposenly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2008, 08:58 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,253,014 times

When did she become an Islamic Terrorist?

Old 09-08-2008, 08:59 PM

742 posts, read 2,060,115 times
I will say this: If Obama wins the election, the conservatives are to blame. For nonsense threads like this that fail to turn public opinion against him.

RaHoWa!

Old 09-08-2008, 09:00 PM

Putin's jealous. Who has a tic tac???

Old 09-08-2008, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
thank you these idiots are not saying anything about bush doing jewish things and he;s a christian supposenly?
Supposedly. I wouldn't be so sure. You know that pictures never lie. I think I've made my point, although it's been fun.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:20 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,563,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Have You Seen The Picture Of Gov. Sarah Palin In A bathing suit holding a rifle?

Snopes has the truth about the picture. (It was a good picture, but false.)

snopes.com: Sarah Palin Photos
We all know it's fake PCM! However, if I was Sarah, I'd be a little ticked off that they used such an unattractive body to pop my head on

Actually, the body is more fitting for a 40 something than the 20 something girl.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:54 PM

835 posts, read 1,318,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
slumber party??

this isnt muslim garb, you know nothing about various cultures of africa S.U! real jews also wear similar clothing the muslims, so! and mali isnt tin the middle east

AGAIN who gives a **** what religion obama is or was, scary ass white people thats who.... remeber americas christian history of people
Oh really try 6 years living with the Arabs...Have you traveled the world? Do you speak Arabic? Did you go to class with Arabs? If you answer no to any of these questions then I guess I out trump you! Yes it is Religious Muslim Garb!
اذهب الى الجحيم انت

Wearing the traditional dress when you a diplomat is one thing that pic. of Obama is when he was much younger and not a diplomat. It is the dress worn to pray at the Mosque...I would better than you as you don't even speak the language, and how many times has your passport been stamped by a Muslim country?

Last edited by artifice; 09-08-2008 at 10:08 PM..

Old 09-08-2008, 11:11 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,305,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
Oh really try 6 years living with the Arabs...Have you traveled the world? Do you speak Arabic? Did you go to class with Arabs? If you answer no to any of these questions then I guess I out trump you! Yes it is Religious Muslim Garb!
اذهب الى الجحيم انت

Wearing the traditional dress when you a diplomat is one thing that pic. of Obama is when he was much younger and not a diplomat. It is the dress worn to pray at the Mosque...I would better than you as you don't even speak the language, and how many times has your passport been stamped by a Muslim country?
Thanks for clearing it up. The fools will keep it going though.

If they can get 10 liars together and they all lie... then it is the truth to them.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:09 AM

4,978 posts, read 9,485,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Yes and most people knew it was probably a photoshop job. McCain knew what he was doing when he picked Palin. Look at how you guys are acting.

Yep, she is his secret weapon of distraction. I would never take anyone like McCain seriously now. Never.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:00 AM

5,032 posts, read 12,566,790 times
Thanks mimimomx3, those photos are hilarious. The ProudMarine generally post recklessly & then abandons his thread when the truth is presented [something he knows in advance - isn't that called a troll?

And what pathetic is that he supports a party that has no interest, what-so-ever in caring for our veterans. Doesn't that sound like a masochist? or somebody really dumb?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections