Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 09:14 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,646,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renriq02 View Post
the same way you can form an idiotic idea of someone running the white house with no experience.

wow you can know everything about him which I'm sure you guys do.

so please answer this simple question.

What experiences does he have that trumps Palin?

YouTube - Jeopardy Theme song played on a pipe organ

Obama's had much more exposure to the people than her one week!! He's toured the Middle East. At least we've seen him in action.The only thing I've seen on Palin is her sitting by a dead moose and her tape at the church. A few family pictures and a few pxs of her signing some documents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 09:16 AM

2,071 posts, read 6,694,554 times
Default McCain/Palin 2008 for real Change

Nomatter what obama does, he still has much less experience then does Palin!

McCain/Palin 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
Obama's had much more exposure to the people than her one week!! He's toured the Middle East. At least we've seen him in action.The only thing I've seen on Palin is her sitting by a dead moose and her tape at the church. A few family pictures and a few pxs of her signing some documents.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:32 AM

5,137 posts, read 16,583,894 times
I wrote EXPERIENCE NOT EXPOSURE.

This guy has a lot more 'exposure' visiting all the countries in the world than nObama.

Should we now elect him ?

YouTube - Where the Hell is Matt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post

Old 09-11-2008, 12:07 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,324,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
I have a hard time understanding how someone who labels themselves a Clinton Democrat would support Palin. But your wife is proof that its happening.
I know a number of Clinton Democrats voting for McCain and Palin. Just because you don't understand things, doesn't mean it is NOT going to happen. It just means, you are confused and can't understand something good...

Old 09-11-2008, 12:41 PM

Default "Let it go"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noc View Post
All you ever do is come on these boards and complain about Blacks voting for Obama b/c he is Black. You've never addressed the issue of Whites not voting for him b/c he's Black. You always skirt over that issue. If Blacks voting for Obama is such an issue for you why don't you go to the Black communities and change their minds. 85% of Blacks DO NOT read these forums.

Day after day it's the same crap with you. We get it already it's not going to change. What are you trying to prove? Blacks are racist? And if you figure out 85% of Blacks are racist then what? Are you going to have a "I Have A Dream Speech". Let it go or do something about it.
You are very confusing. Please prove that I keep saying that 85% of African-Americans are racist. I posted it one time. And I did not say the 85% were racists because they are voting for Obama.

As you say, "let it go" and stop trying to make it something that it is not. Just because Obama is starting to lose in the poll, don't lose your logic. Work to change things around...

Obama is NOT losing because he is African-American. Barack Hussein Obama is losing because of his Leftist and terrorist connections. He is losing because of his Leftist voting record. He has no experience and because he has a problem with strong women.

By the way, I'd jump at voting for Condi Rice, if she ran for president.

I hope Condi and Sarah run as a ticket in 2012.

(By the way, I have three bi-racial stepchildren and two of them are voting for McCain and Palin.)

Old 09-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
I know a number of Clinton Democrats voting for McCain and Palin. Just because you don't understand things, doesn't mean it is NOT going to happen. It just means, you are confused and can't understand something good...

This coming from YOU I have to laugh!

/laugh

Might want to take your own advise unless multiple people post under this forum account.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noc View Post
This coming from YOU I have to laugh!

/laugh

Might want to take your own advise unless multiple people post under this forum account.
Keep on laughing. Only a fool laughs at his own joke. Do you laugh when you look in the moirror too. (That I would understand.)

Old 09-12-2008, 02:50 PM

3,247 posts, read 9,047,815 times
Why didn;t McCain pick Condi

Old 09-12-2008, 06:31 PM

8,036 posts, read 10,626,487 times
Not THIS white working woman and Mom to three kids. McCain and his rich "Soccer Mom" running mate can kiss my white butt.

I am SO glad I changed my party status this year to Democrat. I would be embarressed to identify with that bunch of Redneck losers the Republican Party has become these days.

Go Obama, wipe the floor with those "good old boys" and bring respect to our country again.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:35 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
I agree. Palin was picked because she holds the keys to the treasures of oil and gas up in the Arctic.
Wrong, the keys to the treasures up in the Artic are owned by the federal government, not the state of Alaska.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections