Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 08:57 PM

284 posts, read 696,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
They have her locked away somewhere out of fear she would make some hateful, bitter, racist comment. I can just imagine her opinion of 9/11. She probably thinks it never really happened or was an inside job to kill the few black people who worked in the WTC.

She can stay out of the camera. Better not to see her ugly mug.
So funny lol your are probably right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 09:06 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
At home with her kids as they start the school year. You know if she wasn't, we'd hear all about the poor neglected children and what bad parents they are. There is no making you people happy!

No it was your party attacking Palin on that very thing!

Old 09-12-2008, 09:14 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
I might add that had Cindy McCain missed this day and Michelle was there oh god lord you crazies would be having a field day with it! The trash talk that has been said about her is repulsive.
But I can only imagine it would go something like this oh she isprobably out spending money on new outfits or something else stupid.

Even more so if it were Palin we again would hear how unprofessional and how inexperienced and how many kids she has and see how can she do her job. But it is ok for Michelle.

The thing that I am proud of my fellow conservatives is there was no name calling or trash talk of her like there is from the LEFT towards the Republicans it just shows who really has the Class.

We are concerned why she was not there and how she should be because it is a important day in the History Of America.

Again questioning her patriotism to our country and all you on the left could be was nasty.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:40 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,899,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I might add that had Cindy McCain missed this day and Michelle was there oh god lord you crazies would be having a field day with it! The trash talk that has been said about her is repulsive.
But I can only imagine it would go something like this oh she isprobably out spending money on new outfits or something else stupid.

Even more so if it were Palin we again would hear how unprofessional and how inexperienced and how many kids she has and see how can she do her job. But it is ok for Michelle.

The thing that I am proud of my fellow conservatives is there was no name calling or trash talk of her like there is from the LEFT towards the Republicans it just shows who really has the Class.

We are concerned why she was not there and how she should be because it is a important day in the History Of America.

Again questioning her patriotism to our country and all you on the left could be was nasty.

If Cindy McCain was not there no one would have cared.......except you.

Palin was not there. DO you see any threads about it? And she IS running for office.

LOL, I will not call you an out right liar, but if you think the right is not engaging in name calling and trash talk you are not paying attention. Listen to Hanity's radio show for 10 mins. It will be hard to miss. After listening to this guy spit out hate and lies (mixed in with a little truth to make it easier to swallow).

The fact that you spend so much time questioning others patriotism shows us how unpatriotic you are.

And so me where I have been nasty to you...........go ahead, I wait.

I just hope you are never judged negatively for take time to care for your children

Old 09-12-2008, 10:01 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
There is so much hypocrisy in this country! (as if this is anything new) Instead of worrying about why Michelle Obama wasn't in New York, I'd be more concerned about a woman who embezzled to support a drug habit. Still, unless the wives of candidates make important decisions regarding policy, I don't think either of these things matter.

How do you know what she did or did not do? Being committed to her family shows good ... what's that issue the Republicans are always talking about? Oh, I know - Family Values!

Old 09-12-2008, 10:03 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
If Cindy McCain was not there no one would have cared.......except you.

Palin was not there. DO you see any threads about it? And she IS running for office.

LOL, I will not call you an out right liar, but if you think the right is not engaging in name calling and trash talk you are not paying attention. Listen to Hanity's radio show for 10 mins. It will be hard to miss. After listening to this guy spit out hate and lies (mixed in with a little truth to make it easier to swallow).

The fact that you spend so much time questioning others patriotism shows us how unpatriotic you are.

And so me where I have been nasty to you...........go ahead, I wait.

I just hope you are never judged negatively for take time to care for your children
Yet again, palin wasn't there nor was biden.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:41 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,899,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Yet again, palin wasn't there nor was biden.

I think you miss my point. As I have stated from that start, I don't think they (Palin or Bidden) had to be there. But if they as VP candidates are allowed to miss it why must Michelle ,a person running for no office, be there?

Last edited by LIOC; 09-12-2008 at 11:20 PM..

Old 09-12-2008, 10:52 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,920,686 times
When Michelle made her comment about her dislike for American, that pretty much did it for me. I view her an an anti-American bashing bittch and do not think this lady would make a good 1st lady. She has that all too common attitude about being a victim.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:57 PM

155 posts, read 449,364 times
Macain WIFE suppose not be there with him she might tell lines too him lol haaaa

Old 09-12-2008, 10:59 PM

2,857 posts, read 6,725,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by money23 View Post
Macain WIFE suppose not be there with him she might tell lines too him lol haaaa
Is that English?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections