Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2008, 07:07 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,827,174 times

Advertisements

Was thinking this morning on how Charlie blew it and how well gov Palin did. Some good questions he could've grilled her on:

1. Some have questioned your church. Does your pastor preach that God should damn America? Does your pastor preach that the US developed the HIV virus? Does he/she preach racial bigotry as in front of your family for 20+ years?

2. Some have questioned your desire to remove a state trooper that was caught drinking in his patrol car on several occasions and had threatened to put a bullet in the head of his fourth father-in-law. Should you have promoted him instead?

3. You put your plane on ebay. Do you plan to buy another one in cahoots with a 16 count convicted felon?

4. Was your husband, Todd, proud to be an American before you were nominated?

5. Some on the left believe your views on abortion are extreme. Do you feel a live, breathing, moving baby should be thrown into a medical waste bucket to die if a mother wishes it or should he be provided comfort?

6. Did you rise through the Alaskan republican party by taking on the establishment or jumping in bed with the long-time party hacks?

7. Is your grandmother a typical white person?

8. Some question your lack of experience. Have you been a governor more than 143 days?

9. Are hockey moms whiners or fighters?

10. What is the "Weather Underground Doctrine?" Do you agree with it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 07:38 AM

1,137 posts, read 2,279,857 times
what a pathetic attempt to turn an obviously unfit vice president into an attack on Obama. Here's how'd she'd answer if I use your logic. (note that I don't normally stoop to this, but I have little choice in response.)

1. No, my pastor teaches me that we should speak in tounges. I plan to show it off to leaders of foreign countries.

2. Well, Charlieeeee, I guess I should have promoted him when you put it that way...

3. Well where ever I puy my next plane, I plan to sell it almost instantly with a broker to another republican for less than the asking price.

4. I'm pretty sure he wasn't Charleeee. After all, he originaly wanted to see Alaska leave the united states, so I think it's a fair bet.

5. I think it is inhumane, that a woman who was raped by her father wouldn't be willing to carry that reminder for 9 months. Just very selfish of her.

6. What establishment? Oh! you mean that one I fought! Oh... um, I think I'm supposed to say I fought against it...

7. If by typical you mean not perticularly unusual as Obama did in his speech, then no. My mother is a nutcase, she tried to raise me catholic for gosh sakes!

8. I think I have, in which time, I've abused my travel allowance, and had major accomplishments that either had nothing to do with me to start with, or that I tried to get as far away from as possible when I found out they were unpopular. Just between you and me charlieeeee, don't build bridges... They aren't as popular as you'd think...

9. Whiners, definately. I think it's obvious that I've put the whine back in the republican party. All we''ve done is compain about our opponent, and we've managed to avoid the issues entirely! I'd say that's a job well done.

10. I'm not sure charlie... Is it like that first one you told me about.... Do we have free reign to attack storm clouds before it rains?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections