U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2008, 11:08 AM

4,968 posts, read 7,301,248 times

Advertisements

Ok, does she walk around with a white hood chanting white power, yea, even I can say I seriously doubt that. However, the following could give an indication of how she would govern as Veep when it comes to working with blacks and other visible minorities.
If you read it, notice who she calls it a "special interest group". You have to go down far to look at it. While it's not from a newspaper article, it is from an Alaskan source (I don't think the person would make this up).

Sarah Palin's OK, But She Don't Get the Keys - Black Voices Blogs
Maybe this is Sarah Palin overkill, but since Republican presidential ... called the radio station and said she lives in Alaska and that Sarah refused to meet with the Black Caucus ...

Sarah Palin's OK, But She Don't Get the Keys - Black Voices Blogs Cached page

She won't meet with the Alaska Black Caucus for that reason, however, has no issue meeting with the Alaskan Independence Party (even if she's not a member),.hhmm?
Bush never met with the NAACP (maybe once) since 2001. Only McCain showed up at an Hispanic presidential forum in 2007 and none of the Republicans showed up at one hosted by Travis Smiley in 2007.
How does Condi Rice stay with this party? I just don't get it.
I'm sure there are blacks in AK who may be able to verify it. Not too much beyond the caller on the radio show from AK.

Last edited by beenhereandthere; 09-14-2008 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: correction
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or