Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will you act toward the non-Obama supporters here after Obama and Biden win this November's elec
I'll rub it in. 9 36.00%
I won't rub it in, but I won't go out of my way to be kind, either. 8 32.00%
I'll publicly post that I wish Repubs the best and that I'm sorry for how they're feeling over their loss. 5 20.00%
I'm not sure yet how I'll react. 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 10:06 PM

826 posts, read 1,625,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
...is elected President of the United States in November?
There is no way to answer this question since that will never, ever, ever ever ever ever ever ever happen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2008, 10:08 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post
There is no way to answer this question since that will never, ever, ever ever ever ever ever ever happen
If you don't believe it will ever (ever, ever, evereverever) happen, then there's no need for you to answer the poll anyway.

I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about the OP that it has obviously left so many in confusion.

If it

a) doesn't apply to you,
b) isn't something you believe will happen or
c) bugs the living crap out of you just to think of,

then it's probably not something you'll be able to answer given the parameters of the poll. Right?

So don't sweat so much over it. There's nothing saying you have to answer this specific poll. It's all good.

Old 09-14-2008, 10:09 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,600,575 times
I'm sorry to say this JerZ but I must concur with j760. I'm still going to vote for Sen. Obama this November (I have my reasons that I won't divulge since I don't want to be attacked), but I know the odds greatly favor a McCain victory. Sen. Obama picked a worthless running mate in my eyes. He viewed his biggest "weakness" to be not being able to connect with white working-class males, hence why he selected Sen. Biden, whom he thought would win him approval and votes amongst that very powerful demographic. Unfortunately many even here in left-leaning Scranton, Biden's hometown, think he's too liberal for their tastes, and he's not garnered as much of the white working-class male vote as he was hoping to. He would have been much better selecting a socially and fiscally moderate (or even right-leaning) female Democrat (if such a creature exists anywhere). He would have enjoyed the same huge boost that Sen. McCain is enjoying after selecting Governor Who?...errr...Palin.

Old 09-14-2008, 10:15 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,761,042 times
I hope as soon as there is a result of the election, the link for this forum forwards to.....

Old 09-14-2008, 10:23 PM

1,287 posts, read 5,024,581 times
I'll rub it in, but in a gentle, indirect way. After all one has to take pity on the unwashed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections