Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 11:06 PM

194 posts, read 529,285 times

Advertisements

Both were black male community organizers who helped out the less forunate while they were young men. Most people just talk about and look down on the less forunate in this country. Its funny that sarah palin would make fun of a community organizer. And hype up the fact of being a governor. As alaska has a whooping couple more thousand than the city limits of atlanta, georgia. Sarah palin is supposed to be a evangelical right. Which means i hope she has read the bible before. Does sarah palin really want to compare a governor vs a community organizer in eyes of jesus.

Is so funny because is jesus came back today? Most republicans would run from him. Or walk on the other side of the street if he was walking near. Could you imagine a young black male with dreads. Walking up to republicans and telling them to repent for their sins or you're going to hell. Sarah palin and john mccain who claimed to be so christian. Would run for help and say oh no the thug with dreads is walking over this way. Lets walk real fast hurry, hurry, hurry up john says sarah palin. ''This is as fast as i can go i 72 years old sarah replies john mccain. The romans killed jesus I don't think that's a coincidence. Obama's middle name is hussein. Which came from his black dad from kenya. Hussein is a middle name a boy from palestine has alot of times. Palestine is the birth place of jesus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2008, 11:08 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,234,401 times
Oh please, comparing Obama to Jesus. That's absolutely pathetic and just flat out wrong. Does not surprise me one bit though, some of his supporters sure think he's Jesus.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:11 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,316,631 times
OP does make a good point, though. If Jesus were alive today, he would probably be just another Middle Eastern extremist on the Terror Watch List....

Old 09-14-2008, 11:16 PM

5,406 posts, read 13,275,575 times
Jesus was black? That's a new one on me.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:18 PM

194 posts, read 529,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post
Oh please, comparing Obama to Jesus. That's absolutely pathetic and just flat out wrong. Does not surprise me one bit though, some of his supporters sure think he's Jesus.

Didn't jesus inspire the uninspired. Heal the sick, give shoes to the shoeless, clothes to the clothless, give jobs to the jobless, give food to the foodless. Educate the uneducated, involved the uninvolved, supply faith to the faithless, make the hopless hopeful. Sounds like what obama did as a community organizer. When he chose to be around the people just like jesus did. Remember the devil told jesus in the desert I'll give you any kingdom you want. Jesus decline the offer. Coming out of Harvard law school. Corporate america told obama I'll give you any job you want. Yet obama simply declined. Stating I'll rather help out from the bottom up.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:19 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post
Well Sara Palin thinks her pregnant daughter is the Blessed Virgin!!

Old 09-14-2008, 11:22 PM

10 posts, read 125,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
What color did you think he was. I hope not white. You do know black people still live in the middle east in 2008. The middle east is right next door to africa. You don't think the black people walked over?

Old 09-14-2008, 11:27 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post

Where do you think the story of Jesus took place? Boise?

Old 09-14-2008, 11:51 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,444,022 times
Scholars have long debated the exact ethnicity and nationality of Jesus.
Recently, at a theological meeting in Rome, scholars had a heated debate on this subject. One by one, they offered their evidence.............

THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS MEXICAN:
1. His first name was Jesus
2. He was bilingual
3. He was always being harassed by the authorities

But then there were equally good arguments that.......

JESUS WAS BLACK
1. He called everybody "brother"
2. He liked Gospel
3. He couldn't get a fair trial

JESUS WAS JEWISH
1. He went into His Father's business
2. He lived at home until he was 33
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin, and his Mother was sure he was God

JESUS WAS ITALIAN
1. He talked with his hands
2. He had wine with every meal
3. He used olive oil

But then there were equally good argument that.......

JESUS WAS A CALIFORNIAN
1. He never cut his hair
2. He walked around barefoot
3. He started a new religion

JESUS WAS IRISH
1. He never got married
2. He was always telling stories
3. He loved green pastures

But perhaps the most compelling evidence ......

THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS A WOMAN .....
1. She had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food
2. She kept trying to get the message across to a bunch of men who JUST
DIDN'T GET IT
3. Even when She was dead, She had to get up because there was more work for Her to do..

Old 09-14-2008, 11:54 PM

1,718 posts, read 2,424,834 times
Oh this should be good. Does the thread should come with popcorn and a coke?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections