U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What should he do?
Become a mayor 6 10.53%
Become a governor 5 8.77%
Stay in the senate 13 22.81%
Become a military officer 1 1.75%
Other 32 56.14%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 05:27 PM

881 posts, read 1,432,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
You poll left out the following options:

1. Move to Kenya and help his friend, the Islamists Odinga, win. Become the Islamic Republic's newest Secretary of State.

2. Move to Cuba and enjoy "the awesome free health care" with his 450lbs blob buddy, Michael Moore. Die of a cold after the "cough syrup" they give you at hospitals is really sugar-cane juice. Moore gets executed by the Cuban regime weeks later after causing a massive food shortage!

3. Commit suicide and blame Bush or Palin for "killing him" - since Bush and palin at at fault for everything. During his funeral, Michelle Obama would say Americans are all racists for not electing Obama, who is black, and remind us of how "the US is a downright mean country in 2008".

I'd have voted for #2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timepassages View Post
Or you could use-

Don't forget - this was never the person I knew...

Native American’s Against Obama Weblog
How about "all Americans against Obama"? That seems more accurate to me. Only millionaires and ghetto people want Obama to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
This is an irrelevant post since Obama will be the next President.
Put down the crack pipe.... very slowly.... reality is back... NOOOOOO, don't light up again... stay in reality.... don't go back into dreamland.... Stay.... stay....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpitts View Post
Oh you mean the upward spiral. Polls shows he leads or is tied in 5 swing states which is a first. including my beloved state of CO.
The Liberals think they will hijack CO again like they did in 2006, when the GOP base was demoralized and stayed home.

Won't happen in 2008. Thanks to Palin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Very funny!

# 4. Blaming every one else for everything that went wrong!
Hillary says Obama takes no responsibility for what he does.

I agree with her on that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Fp_hTO0kU

Last edited by Fun2Day; 09-15-2008 at 05:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 05:34 PM

716 posts, read 1,523,546 times
The answer is obvious...

He should get behind a cause, like, say global warming....be the narrator for the movie that inevitably follows, and then get a Nobel prize FOR BEING A NARRATOR.

Or, he could just sit around and deliver a speech every 4 years at the LNC, I mean, DNC.

Old 09-15-2008, 05:38 PM

1,965 posts, read 5,779,778 times
If he isn't elected this time, my guess is he will remain a Senator and either be a presidential candidate in 2012 or later.

Old 09-15-2008, 10:46 PM

1,083 posts, read 2,096,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
You poll left out the following options:

1. Move to Kenya and help his friend, the Islamists Odinga, win. Become the Islamic Republic's newest Secretary of State.

2. Move to Cuba and enjoy "the awesome free health care" with his 450lbs blob buddy, Michael Moore. Die of a cold after the "cough syrup" they give you at hospitals is really sugar-cane juice. Moore gets executed by the Cuban regime weeks later after causing a massive food shortage!

3. Commit suicide and blame Bush or Palin for "killing him" - since Bush and palin at at fault for everything. During his funeral, Michelle Obama would say Americans are all racists for not electing Obama, who is black, and remind us of how "the US is a downright mean country in 2008".

I'd have voted for #2.
So you wish Obama kills himself so his little girls can be raised without a dad but think it's outlandish when people say McCain overuses the POW card. I also like how so many of you can laugh and joke at wishing someone should commit suicide but a rape victim that chooses not to give birth is sacrilage. Piece of work!

Old 09-15-2008, 10:51 PM

5,027 posts, read 5,532,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
you forgot to mention that karl Rove mentioned Obama as well...this is how Dem. always try to cover up what really was said....like ABC only putting online the correct interview with Charles Gibson...on tv the showed the badly edited version!

It's not surprising that Rove mentioned Obama. He's been doing it for months as he simultaneously worked on McCain's campaign staff and Fox News.

What is surprising is that Rove called out McCain. Do you not understand that?

Besides, you can't point to any out-and-out lies made by Obama that compare to McCain's.

Old 09-15-2008, 10:51 PM

2,141 posts, read 7,165,892 times
Run again in 4 years

Old 09-15-2008, 10:54 PM

3,007 posts, read 3,356,123 times
Grade papers?

Old 09-15-2008, 10:57 PM

8,062 posts, read 16,194,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Grade papers?
Nah, he's too wishy-washy for that. He'd just give them all credit for being "Present."

Old 09-15-2008, 11:04 PM

11,456 posts, read 12,707,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post

Or, he could just sit around and deliver a speech every 4 years at the LNC, I mean, DNC.
Writer strike in your neck of the woods?

Old 09-15-2008, 11:05 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,540,044 times
I think he should move to France and become a legal representative for extremist Muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or