Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 02:35 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,520,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
If nothing else comes out of this, I really hope we find out why her husband was copied on government emails.
No Sh*t.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 02:38 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
No such "abuse of power" has been determined. (except in Democrats minds)

Bud

But Obama can go behind our governments back and see how he can convince the Iraqi government to push early withdraw of our troops so we can lose the war on purpose and that is not abuse of power?

Sure they are behind it, if Bidens lawyers got caught trying to pay off John Edwards mistress I would be willing to bet the sleeze balls have some dirty money going into someones pocket.

Old 09-15-2008, 03:01 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,898,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
But Obama can go behind our governments back and see how he can convince the Iraqi government to push early withdraw of our troops so we can lose the war on purpose and that is not abuse of power?

Sure they are behind it, if Bidens lawyers got caught trying to pay off John Edwards mistress I would be willing to bet the sleeze balls have some dirty money going into someones pocket.

You are just making this sh*t up as you go along, aren't you?

Old 09-15-2008, 03:26 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,077,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post

Oh, so Obama has now been talking to Maliki and that's why the very own leader of Iraq now wants us out of there? Source for this please?

BTW, what exactly is "losing the war" to you? I cannot figure out how we "win" when one religious group wins a civil war against another. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT BEING VICTORIOUS IN IRAQ ACTUALLY IS????? Totally beside the point here, but WHEN will Iraq start using up its BUDGET SURPLUS to pay for its own reconstruction!? What are we, daddy warbucks??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections